PDA

View Full Version : IBI Roll Call Houston

Brian Montgomery
October 7th, 2004, 10:24 AM
So who is on the list, When are you getting there...where are you staying etc...

Myself, Tony and Brandy will be trailering up to Leaky Friday leaving Houston around 1:00PM. We will be staying in Leaky Friday and Saturday. We probably be going up to Kerrville Friday night to hang out and eat. There is another Vmax group of riders doing some slow ride contest in the Kerrville Motel 6 (on Hwy16) Parking lot at 8PM Friday night. We will most likely stop and hang out and watch...hell I might even participate! lol...

I know Stuart and Charles were planning on going...Did you guys get together about borrowing Chris's or Randy's Trailer? Or are you guys planning on riding?

Who else is out there that plans on going?

Sean Smith
October 7th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Brian, I'm not going...are you sad?

Brian Montgomery
October 7th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Actually...you just put a smile on my face! tongue.gif
I don't think I could handle T1 and T2 all in one sitting!

[ October 07, 2004, 14:00: Message edited by: Brian Montgomery ]

Inlaw1
October 7th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Sean Smith:
Brian, I'm not going...are you sad? I am! :( tongue.gif Sorry you can't make the ride Sean.

StuartR
October 7th, 2004, 12:32 PM
With all the precip in the forecast for Friday I decided to ask Randy for his trailer. Will load up and head out with Charles on Friday. Maybe we can coordinate our times and caravan over around 1ish. Think I'm staying in Kerrville Friday night.

I do have a spare room Saturday night at the Pecan Frio cabin if someone needs a place.

CalamariKid
October 7th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I'm in Kerville Fri night and Leakey Sat.

Sean Smith
October 7th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Sorry I can't make it out Gary, really wanted to see the San Antonio guys. But, my head couldn't take another trip with Brian telling everyone how fast he rides. Four trips in one year would be more than I can handle and more than anyone should be subjected to. tongue.gif

Brian Montgomery
October 7th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Well I am glad you aren't going Sean. My kickstand was getting worn out from waiting on you at every turn tongue.gif Guess I got to buy my own bottle of Hennssey huh...lol

Sean Smith
October 7th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I have the bottle waiting for you in Kerville buddy! :cool:

Oskar_Z28
October 7th, 2004, 03:07 PM
You guys get a room tongue.gif .

P.S. I want to go, but I'm going to Europe on Sunday, so can't.

Schreck
October 7th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Oskar needs to start a new topic....Take care!
Hill Country is calling! To bad you guys can't go and join the fun.....later. tongue.gif

Paul Sonderfan
October 8th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Does anyone really think Tony is actually going? :rolleyes: