PDA

View Full Version : All I gots 't say is...

VFRacer-R
July 20th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Choose your riding party wisely!
Bring your own LEO when riding- that's the ONLY way to fly!
Those guys were thick today! The 'Priller was running well, and apparently, you have to watch the speedo while running on the highway... litre bikes make mas powa!

Road surfaces were in excellent shape, and the temperatures weren't too bad, Orzak's had some good grub as always. We just did the Fayetteville run and back instead of the long route due to the heavy concentration of radar watchers...

[ July 20, 2004, 17:53: Message edited by: Boogity Boogity ]

AaronEustace
July 21st, 2004, 06:48 AM
What gives? You did a Tuesday ride, and on what bike? I thought the VFR was out to pasture :D ?

VFRacer-R
July 21st, 2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by wd40oz:
What gives? You did a Tuesday ride, and on what bike? I thought the VFR was out to pasture :D ? Yeah, the VFR is gone, I had to slum it on Les' Aprilia RSV Mille... the sacrifices I make :D (thanks Les).

This is the same Tuesday ride that Troy posts up about every week or so... anyone is welcome to come, but nobody ever shows ('cept the regulars that ride with him), so he quit posting up about it.

Brian Montgomery
July 21st, 2004, 09:05 AM
mainly cause most people work during the day on tuesday...freaking firemen and Popo's....gees:P

AaronEustace
July 21st, 2004, 09:38 AM
well that 'splains it... Jeez, I have a buddy with the HFD and he's always home. His wife is popo but seems she's always working. What a deal!