PDA

View Full Version : North side SMR

Paul Sonderfan
October 16th, 2004, 07:37 PM
We've got 5 so far, anyone else? Meeting at my house(6710 Walton Heath) at 07:00. Nat'l forest, 3090, breakfast in Navasota, back on 1488. Gotta be back before noon to go to the air show. If you can't find it on mapquest, call me 713-899-4598.

Scott
October 16th, 2004, 08:47 PM
I was planning on going, but I am also going to the air show. Have tu leave tu early. Have to be at DWH early to fly down with my step-brother.

The Big Spank Daddy
October 17th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Myself, Scotty, Brian and Brandi were the only ones at JIB this morning. Everything was closed in Fayetteville for the "Lick Skillet Festival". :rolleyes:

So we headed back. On the way back we ran into Louis on his new Goldwing. Brian and Brandi quickly swapped out with Louis and commenced to dragging all they could through the corners. tongue.gif Brian, your are the man.......

So is the JIB SMR dead :confused:

Last I checked the BBS I did not see a mention of a Northside SMR until I checked a short while ago.

[ October 17, 2004, 11:20: Message edited by: Chris Donnelly ]

Paul Sonderfan
October 17th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Sorry, Chris. Posted late Sat. No, the JIB is not dead. Circumstances have conspired to make the northern route an attractive alternative recently. Much like Arnold, "I'll be back"