PDA

View Full Version : TMGP Racing

Brian Montgomery
July 25th, 2004, 10:05 AM
So Pete and myself went out and did some racing this weekend and ran the endurance. We ran lightweight Novice and we won 2nd place. Not too bad for our first real showing. I was suprised that we did what we did. It was a blast. And for those that have not been to the TMGP Races, you guys got to come out. The next race is in Katy August 14th and 15 I beleive. The same weekend as the HTH IBI ride. So if you don't plan on ridin gthe HTH IBI, come on out.

Pete
July 26th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Thanks to Chris for letting us borrow his easy-up. I stopped by after the MotoGP race and left them in your garage.

Brian Montgomery
July 27th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Hey Pete, I found some sliders...
http://www.reflexracing.co.uk/sidi_vertebra.htm
They are 39.99 or $73 bucks shipped :eek: But still cheaper than buying new boots. If you want to order them, I would suggest getting them ordered quickly. August 14th is just around the corner...and it takes like 8 days to get here.

The number to dial is as follows. 011-44-1268-548108. It took me a while to figure the **** number out. I don't typically dial internationally.

jbroom
August 3rd, 2004, 08:29 AM
you guys ready for another go next weekend? thats right, i said NEXT WEEKEND! not much time to rest between these two races. just how i like it.

see you guys in katy, :cool:

edit: BTW: did you see the pict of you from the TMGP site brian? not too bad.

[ August 03, 2004, 09:30: Message edited by: jbroom ]

Brian Montgomery
August 3rd, 2004, 07:58 PM
Hell, I gotta get outta this hell hole first...lol. I am trapped in IL/KY...get me outta here please!!!!...lol I should be back to race in time...I have some work to do on the bike. but it should be ready in time.

Pete
August 5th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Brian Montgomery:
Hey Pete, I found some sliders...
http://www.reflexracing.co.uk/sidi_vertebra.htm
They are 39.99 or $73 bucks shipped :eek: But still cheaper than buying new boots. If you want to order them, I would suggest getting them ordered quickly. August 14th is just around the corner...and it takes like 8 days to get here.

The number to dial is as follows. 011-44-1268-548108. It took me a while to figure the **** number out. I don't typically dial internationally. Yup thats the same place I found. I think I'm going to just order some more plastic ones to finish out the season.

Oskar_Z28
August 5th, 2004, 06:47 AM
You guys know that the 12hr. is no longer at Oak Hill. I just read on the CMRA board.

Pete
August 5th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Oskar_Z28:
You guys know that the 12hr. is no longer at Oak Hill. I just read on the CMRA board. It would have been nice if you told us where they moved it to so I didn't have to go surfin all over to find out. Just for that I'm not going to say either. tongue.gif

Oskar_Z28
August 5th, 2004, 11:58 AM
You still have to drive few hours smile.gif