PDA

View Full Version : Chick Ride Feeler

Brian Montgomery
October 24th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Cindy, Linda and Lanie,
Brandy my GF, has a new SV650s and I am teaching her how to ride. She is doing pretty good at it. Learning quite well. I was wondering if there would be an interest to set up a girl group ride that would do the same route to Fayettville adn back that the normal SMR takes. That way you guys can run at your own pace and all. Brandy is very much interested in doing it. Also, I am going to try and set up some slow paced rides in the future so that I can bring Brandy's ridinig skills up to speed. They will more than likely take place on Saturdays and such. So if you women or even you slower men would like to go out and ride a much more relaxed pace, post up your interest.

The Big Spank Daddy
October 24th, 2004, 06:03 PM
The FJ is probably going to be gone next week in a trade for a Seca 550 and some $$$$, that hopefully will fit Cindy. It will take her several weeks or more to gain enough street skills before she will be ready for a ride to Fayettevile (or similar).

Keep in touch.

Brian Montgomery
October 24th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Well, Brandy is still learning too...It wouldn't be so bad to learn out there where traffic doesn't play as big of role as it does within the city. I think you will find that they are probably both at the same level of skill. I would probably trailer the SV out there. That way she doesn't have to deal with the traffic on the hwy.

Schreck
October 24th, 2004, 09:35 PM
HSN will probley be up for a slow short route. Plenty of girly riders in that group for sure.

Linda Tupper
October 25th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Brian
Your suggestion sounds great, but first I am in need of a bike as well as practicing. There have been a few things in the way, but hope soon to be able to focus more on riding. The girly thing sounds like a great idea. Look forward to mtg Brandy, maybe by the time I get a little bit under my belt she'll have a few helpful hints. See you soon. ;)

The Big Spank Daddy
October 25th, 2004, 08:50 PM
"...There have been a few things in the way..."

Yeah, like a six pack in the fridge and that cold one in your left hand :eek:

VKlohn
October 26th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I talked to my dear and she was excited about the idea .... now, she is asking for her own bike smile.gif

Chatterbox
October 27th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Sounds good to me, but like Chris said, I want to be comfortable and familiar with my bike before I hit the streets - literally and figuratively! :D