PDA

View Full Version : Next SMR - start time?

VKlohn
October 30th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Are we still meeting at 8:00 am @ JIB, or will this change when we switch back to standard time this Sunday?

brianstephenson
October 30th, 2004, 01:27 PM
V - that's 1/3 of a "track" bike u own, not a "race" bike

Pete
October 30th, 2004, 01:59 PM
We go to 9am at the time change. It won't seem like much now but it makes a big difference in a month or two. But I won't be riding this weekend so you may not want to listen to me. :D

Oskar_Z28
October 30th, 2004, 02:31 PM
It's at 9 am.

VKlohn
October 30th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Brian S:
V - that's 1/3 of a "track" bike u own, not a "race" bike How can I own 1/3 of a track bike if the other 1/3 is a race bike (see Paul's footer !) :confused: :confused:
Is my third a track bike part, Paul's 1/3 is a race bike part ... and your's is what then??

.... and don't try to hijack this topic :D

Schreck
October 30th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Yeah, 9:00 on the 1/3 Sportbike or whatever fraction you can make it on.... tongue.gif

The Big Spank Daddy
October 31st, 2004, 05:43 AM
Since ownership is 9/10ths of the law it sounds like both of you guys got the short end of the deal tongue.gif

...and yes, it looks as though this thread is officially highjacked :eek:

Since we got an extra hour of sleep I might be able to get Cindy to come along to give you guys a hard time. I just need to pull the GPZ out of moth balls, been riding the Bandit and FJ last couple of weeks.

brianstephenson
November 1st, 2004, 09:26 AM
"....Since ownership is 9/10ths of the law...."....that's "possession" i think.... and it's all track bike, no racing allowed. :D

completely highjacked now.

The Big Spank Daddy
November 1st, 2004, 12:07 PM
Who started this thread? Who did not show up at the SMR? Volker, what the heck happened to you?

It was only myself, Cindy, Scotty and Ozkar. We went to Fayetteville, and the weather was looking pretty ugly with a few sprinkles so we just turned around in the town square and came straight back. No LEOs and no incidents. I was home by 11:00.

brianstephenson
November 1st, 2004, 03:05 PM
Yeah Volker.....where the heck did you go....!!!. He ended up going north w Brad and me. Usual N-route up 149, through the Forest, 3090, breakfast in Nava-scrota. 8-12, no rain, no leos. Brad had to be in Clear Lake for family event early, so a western ride was tu long for him.

VKlohn
November 1st, 2004, 11:13 PM
I apologize - I shouldn't have started the thread, look for an answer and then not be there.
Wasn't fair ..... However, Brian talked me into taking the northern route .... and you know how convincing these sales guys can be ;)

I was afraid that we wouldn't know the way to Navasota and back (since Paul left us alone :rolleyes: ....) - but Brian again convinced me that there is no problem.

Sure enough, shortly before we get home - we got lost !! Guess who had to guide them?? Well, I am sure our smart readers will figure this one out ;)

Lesson learned - don't start a thread if you own only a part of a race bike tongue.gif