PDA

View Full Version : Getting There...

CalamariKid
November 3rd, 2004, 05:52 AM
Repaired the plastic this weekend, the replacement pieces (tank, right lower, left clip-on) came in Monday, took everything to the painter y/d. If all goes well then I may be in for this weekend's SMR. I just need to find time to replace the pipes (which means pulling off the radiator and oil cooler).

I am going to try and get it all done Saturday between family commitments. Looking forward to getting back out on the road.

StuartR
November 3rd, 2004, 02:39 PM
Let me know if you wnat some help this week! smile.gif

CalamariKid
November 3rd, 2004, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the offer Stuart. If you are available on Saturday afternoon I will take you up on that. I am going to try and get it done in the evenings this week, but I have my doubts that I will be able to make that happen.

Oskar_Z28
November 3rd, 2004, 04:38 PM
What did you do again?

James Thomas
November 3rd, 2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Oskar_Z28:
What did you do again? http://www.tsba.org/UBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001325

StuartR
November 4th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Charles Nevle:
Thanks for the offer Stuart. If you are available on Saturday afternoon I will take you up on that. I am going to try and get it done in the evenings this week, but I have my doubts that I will be able to make that happen. Looks pretty good so far for Saturday afternoon! smile.gif