PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Memorial Fund Raffle Tickets On Sale - Drawing This Sunday

CalamariKid
February 23rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
From HSN:
http://www.houstonsportbikenetwork.netfirms.com/forum/nfphpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1079
RAFFLE TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE.

Just wanted to remind everyone that we are trying to raise some funds to help a fellow HSN rider and good friend Craig Corcorran battling cancer.

Please go to Sasha's Memorial Fund Page at www.sashasfund.com (http://www.sashasfund.com) to buy the raffle tickets online and for more details on the prizes and sponsors.

Raffle tickets are on sale for $10 until February 27th.

The open drawing will be held at noon on Sunday, February 27th, 2005 at Metric Motorcycles & ATVs, 620 W.27th Street, Houston TX 77008, (713) 334-8030, together with an open house party.

We are grateful to Northwest Honda and Ronnie Lunsford, Honda of Houston and J.R. Garza, Parts Unlimited, Motorcycles Unlimited and Patrick Hart, Tucker Rocky, and Metric Motorcycles and Andy Marcer for donating some amazing items for the raffle, including:

- track day with Lone Star Track Days,
- set of Michelin Pilot Powers,
- Knox back protector,
- MotoGP motorcycle jacket,
- KBC Racer-1 helmet in your size,
- motorcycle print autographed by Colin Edwards,
- $100 certificate to Northwest Honda's accessories department.

100% of proceeds will go to charity, split between Craig and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society with no deductions or setoff.

You can pay for the raffle tickets or make a donation by check, cash or PayPal (including credit card through PayPal). I have set up a special account for Craig at the Bank of America, and I will be happy to coordinate and collect donations for Craig. I will keep full accounting and make it available to any donors on request, and 100% of funds raised will go directly to Craig and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

You can send checks or PayPal to:

Yuliya Dvorak
8806 Petersham dr.
Houston TX 77031
ydvorak@houston.rr.com.

I can't express how incredibly proud I am to be a part of such an amazing group of people as the motorcycle community . Let's make a difference in life of a very special human being in memory of another very special human being.

Thank you for being there.

Yuliya

[ February 23, 2005, 16:16: Message edited by: Charles Nevle ]