PDA

View Full Version : TSBA Meeting Minutes 02/05

Scott
February 27th, 2005, 08:35 PM
TSBA Monthly Meeting Minutes
Saturday February 5, 2005
Hickory Hollow Restaurant

Attending Members:
Chris Donnelly, Cindy Donnelly, Lanie Donnelly, Bill Henderson, Gerald Anderson, Stuart Robles, Jim Trimm, Todd Jones, Scott Eichhorn, Charles Nevle

Guest(s): Rob Knight

1.Discussion of old business. With the conspicuous absence of January meeting minutes noted, there was no old business discussed.

2.Cindy Donnelly explained the Texas Points of Interest Ride Challenge. She has secured her first sponsor, Wild West Honda-Kawasaki, who has supplied $50, a pair of riding gloves, and 20 t-shirts. Cindy also stated her intentions of pursuing additional sponsorship. She asked that the Houston chapter vote to approve a maximum of $225.00 for prizes. Cindy asked that no answer be posted to the monthly clues until she post the picture of the Point of Interest. She asked that the Houston Chapter officers edit or delete any posts with answers before then.

3.Motion to Approve up to $225.00 for prizes for the Texas Points of Interest Ride Challenge.

Attending Vote
Yea – 10
Nay – 0
Table – 0
No Vote – 0

4.Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation’s Ride for Kids – This year it will be held on May 1st. Cindy reported that Wild West Honda-Kawasaki has offered the use of its parking lot for the TSBA to meet to ride to the Pasadena Fairgrounds start point. Wild West Honda-Kawasaki will provide coffee and donuts for all riders and passengers.

5.Discussion of implementing some type of rider information form for SMRs.

6.Charles Nevle brought up the topic of membership cards. Once he has completed the 2005 member list, membership cards will be printed and distributed.

7.Chris Donnelly suggested planning a Daytona watch party.

8.Charles Nevle reported that all TSBA accounts were switched to Compass Bank. He also stated that Compass Bank will also allow members to open free checking accounts with some bonus perks not usually available to the public. For information, contact Charles.

9.Charles Nevle reported that the TSBA store is once again open.

10.Bill Henderson brought up that it would benefit members if everyone shared any good deals they may find.

11.Cindy Donnelly suggested that the Houston Chapter work on getting special shirts printed for this years Ride for Kids.

12.Charles Nevle suggested that the club set up a 'practice day' to exercise some of the suggestions from the book Total Control.

13.Meeting Adjourned

CalamariKid
February 27th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Thanks for taking care of this Scott.

Scotty
February 28th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Scott,
Chris gave us a good "Heads up " on Helmets at Highlands Kawasaki. I plan to check it out this week.
Scotty [Bill H.} smile.gif

Paul Sonderfan
March 3rd, 2005, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the minutes, Scott. Will you be able to run the meeting this Sat? I've got to instruct at TWS.

Scott
March 4th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Paul Sonderfan:
Thanks for the minutes, Scott. Will you be able to run the meeting this Sat? I've got to instruct at TWS. I will be out of town tommorow, sorry.