PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Watch Party

ganderson
March 5th, 2005, 01:21 PM
This came up at the last meeting, but didn't go anywhere.

I just got a new TV, so I'll be Tivoing all the Speedtv coverage and watching Racing all Saturday. I'll offer up my house if everyone wants to get together to watch. I'll even supply Shiner beer. I'm in Midtown, just a few miles south of our normal monthly meeting place, so it should be central. If there is interest I'll distribute directions.

Gerald

CalamariKid
March 5th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Cool! I'm interested, keep me posted. Thanks

The Big Spank Daddy
March 5th, 2005, 09:57 PM
I'm game.

Oskar_Z28
March 8th, 2005, 03:07 PM
I'm finally back from nearly 2 months overseas. Ready for some bike action. I guess watching it on TV would be good too. When and where?

ganderson
March 8th, 2005, 07:12 PM
I'm at 1737 McIlhenny Street, 77004
I'm going to record the SuperStock & SuperSport races on Thursday, Motorcross on Friday, and SuperBike & FormulaXtreme on Saturday.

I don't know if ya'll want to watch it all or just the SuperBike race. The SuperBike race is scheduled to air live at 10AM

Schreck
March 8th, 2005, 11:36 PM
10-4
Send me your number Gerald, thanks for the invite. :D

Chatterbox
March 9th, 2005, 04:04 PM
I can not believe you guys!!! The first nice weekend to ride in who-knows-how-long, and you all want to sit INSIDE to watch MOTORCYCLE RIDING on television!!! :confused:

I will be out on my trusty 550 burnin' up the roads and havin' fun this weekend!!!! :D

ganderson
March 9th, 2005, 06:39 PM
I sent a PM to those who wanted to come with my cell number, driving directions, and the gate code. Others are still welcome, and that includes you too Cindy if you don't want to ride ALL day long.

ganderson
March 11th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Unless someone speaks up, I guess the plan is to watch the Superbike race live, and then watch one of the other races as we wait for the Daytona 200.

First race starts at 10. If the census is to watch it later, I'm open to suggestions.

If others want to come, post up and I'll send my contact info.

See ya'll tomorrow.

Gerald