PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Rocked Today!

Schreck
March 10th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Top 3 Suzuki finishes were outstanding today. Did anyone watch the LIVE racing today? Kawasaki took the 600cc with ease....Got to give credit to where credit is due... :D If I bought me a 600cc it would have to be a Kawasaki, hands down. Just Kidding! tongue.gif

Pete
March 11th, 2005, 07:33 AM
The ironic part is I did pick up a 2005 ZX6R today! :D Then I got to come home and watch it motor away from everyone on the high banking. :D

Paul Sonderfan
March 11th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Congrats, Pete. Gonna ride Sunday?

Oskar_Z28
March 11th, 2005, 11:58 AM
I might have to drag my arse out there to see Pete's new bike. But why 6r not 10r?

Sean Smith
March 11th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Congrats Pete! What color? What did/are you going to do with the old one?

[ March 11, 2005, 12:55: Message edited by: Sean Smith ]

Scotty
March 11th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Pete, You bit the bullet, break it in right !. Great to have that new bike rush,good luck with it.
Scotty. :cool:

Pete
March 11th, 2005, 08:18 PM
I've got family coming into town tomorrow so no riding for me this weekend. Actually it won't be on an SMR for a couple weeks. Need to change the oil, get some frame sliders (looks like I have to cut the mother flipping fairings :mad: ), adjust the levers, fiddle with the suspension, etc. Plus I need to burn up the new tire thats on my 2000's green rim so I can put the red one back on. Whens the next tire changing party? Lets see what else......can't ride without a full exhaust, polish the frame, set of spinner rims, replace every piece of plastic with fake carbon fiber, and order my stage 1 stunta kit. ;)

[ March 11, 2005, 20:48: Message edited by: Pete Strezo ]

Schreck
March 11th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Let's play imagination boys and girls.....Ugh did Petey really get a new toy or is he really just toying with our imaginations....hummmmmmm tongue.gif

The Big Spank Daddy
March 12th, 2005, 08:10 AM
Tony, you should be able to help out Pete with his "stunta Kit" :eek:

As for color I believe Pete with the "stealth" look, Silver/Black. Bright day glow orange or green just screams, "Here I am, pull me me over." But with the stealthy color choice Pete says, "Hah, hah, hah, missed me mister PoPo, 'cause I's a big time stunta in sheeps clothing." :cool:

Pete, If the green is causing you some greif, bring it over and I'll be happy to swap it over onto your red rim.