PDA

View Full Version : SMR 3/13/05

CalamariKid
March 11th, 2005, 10:19 AM
OK, its been a while since I've been able to make one of these. I feel the need. Who else is in?

[ March 11, 2005, 15:21: Message edited by: Charles Nevle ]

Schreck
March 11th, 2005, 04:56 PM
I'm in the need, the need for SPEED!
Charles meet me at the McDonalds, what time?
Let's hope nobody post up and we'll expect to see over 50 riders this Sunday. :D

CalamariKid
March 11th, 2005, 07:43 PM
I will leave Micky D's at 8:15.

Oskar_Z28
March 12th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I'll be at JIB at 9:00.

Chatterbox
March 13th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Another beautiful day for riding! WOW!!!! :D

Chris and I met up with Brandy and Brian at JIB, then Chris, Brandy and I left for Fayetteville.

Not being mean or anything, but Brandy is 100% different since she's taken the MSF course!! WOO HOO!!!! :cool: Very smooth and looking through the turns, stopping just right, great take offs . . . Brian, you should be proud of her!

We arrived at Fayetteville, and the rest of the gang pulled up about 10 minutes later. Good food and great company.

Chris, Brandy and I headed back to JIB while the others went the rest of the SMR route.

Brandy was a real trooper. We didn't stop until Sealy for any breaks at all. Discussed our plans, then headed on to Brookshire.

Chris deviated from the route in Brookshire, but man, oh man, did he take us on some super roads! The houses were gorgeous, too.

Anyway, no incidents for us. Beautiful weather, great ride, and wonderful companionship. :D

The Big Spank Daddy
March 13th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Good job Brandy :D

Anyone who says the MSF is not worth it should have seen Brandy before and after. So much more confident and smoother. She had a smile on her face for a change after each ride segment.

I say we nominate Brandy for to be the MSF poster child tongue.gif

BrandyLou
March 14th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Thanks Chris!! I am sure that they would love to have my pretty face representing them. LOL!

Thank you guys so much for riding with me yesterday. I had a great time and felt wonderful. Went home with alot of confidence and you are correct in saying that there was a 100% improvement! I suggest that anyone that has not taken the course do so. It helped me in so many ways.

Woohoo for me, it did not take me 2 hours to get to Fayetville!!!

Oskar_Z28
March 15th, 2005, 10:08 PM
here is a link to the pics I took. Brandy looks very happy with the ride smile.gif .

Link to March 13 pics (http://boobka.2y.net/images/picThumb.php?imgDir=/images/tsba_03_13_2005)