PDA

View Full Version : SMR 11/28

tmtaz21
November 24th, 2004, 07:26 AM
Anyone going to ride this Sunday. Is the time 8am? Joe (JB) and I are going to ride since it is rare that we get to ride on Sundays due to work :mad: .

AaronEustace
November 24th, 2004, 07:58 AM
I'm riding if no rain. The time has changed to 9am with the end of DST.

CalamariKid
November 24th, 2004, 09:23 AM
I plan on being there.

Chatterbox
November 24th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Man, Charles, you must have really sucked up for the brownie points since you're planning on riding Saturday and Sunday! :D

Brian Montgomery
November 24th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Cindy, are you going to ride?
If so, Brandy can go and your guys can ride to Fayettville and back.

Chatterbox
November 24th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I don't know yet. The brake part we ordered didn't arrive today. Don't know if it will be here Friday or not. Have to ask Chris how crucial that part is.

Will post up later or have Chris post up later.

The Big Spank Daddy
November 25th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Provided there is no rain I'll make it. Cindy has only ridden the Seca once, then the rains came.

We're going to ride the Seca today tomorrow and Sauturday. I'm going to attempt disassembly and clean of the brake caliper today. If the seals are too bad it will be out of commision until they come in.

I also have to fix a flat on the GPZ and clean it. The FJ needs a battery which I may get Friday. The Bandit needs chain and sprockets where I have dragged my feet and not ordered them yet.

As you can see I have a lot to do this weekend, not to mention putting up the Christmas lights :eek:

The Big Spank Daddy
November 26th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Okay, if there is no rain Cindy is in. We just did over 150 miles the last two days. She has even done quite a few freeway miles.

Schreck
November 28th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Me and my wife rode up to Osarks and back...I saw Chris, Cindy on her own bike, Ian and Scotty and some other riders. Who else went and what happened to everyone post of events? No Leos to report about anywhere. Later tongue.gif