PDA

View Full Version : Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Chatterbox
December 5th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Dang, I wish it would quit raining on the weekends! At least I got a little ride in yesterday after the meeting.

Linda, Brandy, when we going on our own SMR???? :D

The Big Spank Daddy
December 5th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Good thing for me, I will rebuild the fron caliper and get it painted today and install her bicycle speedo.

The engine was pretty grimmy and dull. I experimented with some Black Magic wheel cleaner. Worked pretty good, but will need several more applications and some elbow grease. I then did a bit of carb cleaner and degreaser and it looks better each time.

CalamariKid
December 5th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Big Spank Daddy:
Good thing for me, I will rebuild the fron caliper and get it painted today and install her bicycle speedo.

The engine was pretty grimmy and dull. I experimented with some Black Magic wheel cleaner. Worked pretty good, but will need several more applications and some elbow grease. I then did a bit of carb cleaner and degreaser and it looks better each time. Dude, you need to let Cindy earn some sweat equity in that bad boy! :D

Now I am going to duck for cover from Cindy!

Chatterbox
December 6th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Dude, you need to let Cindy earn some sweat equity in that bad boy! Chris neglected to say that I DO help him work on the bike. I just couldn't today - had to "wash that grey right out of my hair"!!!! :D