PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Meeting - Saturday April 2nd

Scott
April 1st, 2005, 12:07 PM
The Houston Chapter TSBA meeting will be held on Saturday, April 2nd.

The meeting will be at 11:00 am at the
Hickory Hollow Restaurant
101 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX 77007
713-869-6300

Some suggested topics for the meeting:

1. Custom shirts for the PBTFUS Ride for Kids need to decide if we are going to do them and set a deadline. Paul suggested just donating the $20 or so that a shirt would cost to the Ride for Kids.

2. Rider information form Paul provided a template that he drew up. It was suggested that it be filled out from the chapter membership list and placed on the member only area of the web page.

3. Follow up on membership cards.

The Big Spank Daddy
April 1st, 2005, 09:37 PM
Should all go well getting the GPZ inspected, looks like I might make it.

Paul Sonderfan
April 2nd, 2005, 08:50 AM
I'll be moving to the new house today, so I won't make it. If anyone wants to help me move (yeah, right! :rolleyes: ) come on over after the meeting. It's only about 1 1/2 mile from the meeting place.
2223 Columbia. Take Heights north till it ends, turn right, then left on Columbia. You can't miss it, it's the house that looks like it doesn't belong in the neighborhood. smile.gif

The Big Spank Daddy
April 2nd, 2005, 02:35 PM
Meeting minutes as I recall how it went.

Chris: Hey Gerald! I thought I was going to be the only one here today?

Gerald: Naw, I got my bike started finally and thought I would come by.

Then it was Blah, Blah, Blah for about an hour waiting to see if anyone else would show up. Neither one of us could recall what we were suppose to discuss. So in a vote of 2-0 we voted in favor of tableing all issues until next month.

Chris: Are you going to make the SMR tomorrow?

Gerald: Well....7:00am comes pretty early....but I'm planning on making it.

Chris: On time?

Gerald: 7:00am comes pretty early............

With that we decided to head out. Me to Hurst for the GPZ inspection and to pick up my rear wheel bearings for the FJ. Gerald was going back to the house to get the Honda and head to HOH for an inspection.

Just as we started to get up guess who walks around the corner? It's the one and only world famous Les Kerr! :eek:

He's in town for a couple days and decided to make the rounds and catch as many people as he could. I asked him about riding and he said he was too busy this week but is working on some plans to get moved back to Houston.

It was truely great to see you again Les. Oh, and that Sarah. She's a lot hotter than you lead us on to believe ;) You can bring her riding with us anytime. smile.gif

Just a note about the meeting time and place. This is one of the reasons we decided on a set permanent place and time. People who are out of touch or the loop can count on us being at a given place and time each month or each week. Just my $.02

ganderson
April 2nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
I thought we decided that the club was going to buy new tires for all members who were in attendance today :confused: I'll take a dunlop 209GP. Thanks.

Bike is legal, and I'll be ready to ride tomorrow. Not at Brian's pace, but hopefully I keep up. It feels good to be back on the bike after winter!!

I'll try to be on time tomorrow if I can figure out Day light Savings.