PDA

View Full Version : News about Houston Chapter

Louis Reinartz
January 31st, 2002, 07:36 PM
The Houston chapter will soon be revitalizied and become a ACTIVE club within the TSBA family.There will be a meeting held at a local eatery to discuss the club's jump start.Stay tuned for more info or check out the web site www.houstonsportbikeriders.com (http://www.houstonsportbikeriders.com) for more info about the exciting upcoming meeting!
Louis Reinartz
:cool:

tlrmike
February 1st, 2002, 10:14 AM
Are we gonna rotate the meeting place? or will it be a standard location. Each has it's merits. It's just that I'm about fifty miles east of Houston already. I'm hoping that the meeting place would be on this side of town.

I'm gonna have to move back to Houston one day, but not until I can find an opening in our Houston office to sneak into.

Louis Reinartz
February 1st, 2002, 10:48 AM
We will discuss rotation of meeting places. I agree they both have benifits! Stay tuned fo rmore info!
Louis

slide
February 2nd, 2002, 04:11 PM
I'm looking forward to some rides and meeting some new folks.
If any voluntary assistance is needed I can be emailed at
mykwhyte@hotmail.com

Inlaw1
February 2nd, 2002, 07:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slide:
If any voluntary assistance is needed I can be emailed at mykwhyte@hotmail.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>LOUIS! Quick!! I think someone just raised their hand to help! :D

Slide, and everyone else tuning into the Houston forum, hang on. While things have been a bit slow and disorganized for the Houston TSBA, I think things are fixing to take off! :D Louis is lining some things up to reorganize that chapter. He's good at holding rides and with some input from what's left of the old membership and from any new membership I'm sure you guys will be having plenty of activities to do real soon! So far the rest of the leadership of TSBA (that being the collective leadership of the other chapter's) feel that if you are in the Houston forum for TSBA, then your a member.

Please go to the Announcements forum to read up on the Spring Iron Butt Ride to be held in Ark this year. And we will be announcing the first track day of the year soon. New T-shirts will be coming out also! And your welcome to come out and ride with the San Antonio guys anytime you like. We'll be happy to show you around the Hill Country, some of the USA's premier riding roads!

So hang on, and tune in! :D :D http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/bigok.gif

James Loney
February 3rd, 2002, 09:37 PM
This is great to see houston coming alive again. Its been slow here in killeen everyone is so busy with all the up graded military deployment and post security. If yall need anything let us know. Once again it great to see so much activity here. tongue.gif

Highflier
February 4th, 2002, 04:24 PM
I will attend ANY meeting held at Hooter's.

Just my .02
Steve

slide
February 4th, 2002, 07:35 PM
I'll definitely help in any way I can.
A meeting at Hooter's?
uh..I think I can make that too.
And as far as Hill Country Rides....
anywhere around Kerrville, Like Hwy. 335,336, or 337?
Man those are great!
Can't wait to jump in with both wheels..uh feet.
:cool:

Louis Reinartz
February 4th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Cool guys hang in there I will be racing this weekend at TWS on Saturday but I promise TSBA is priority right after and we will all get together soon.
Thanks,
Louis

the head
February 5th, 2002, 12:27 PM
Count me in as a member in hibernation. I have a baby on the way so I'm not sure about being able to help much - you don't want an officer that doesn't show up for meetings/rides.

Louis Reinartz
February 5th, 2002, 01:51 PM
Eric,
I already had you down dude!Thanks!
Louis
Congrats on the baby on the way!