PDA

View Full Version : New Shop In Houston...

rcfiddy1
February 3rd, 2002, 02:46 AM
All,
Just wanted to let my fellow Houston riders know that my wife and I opened a new motorcycle service/repair/parts shop here in Houston. We've been servicing bikes out of our garage for a while now - but we have WAY outgrown that. With that said "51 Cycles" was born. It's a Christian owned and operated shop, and we belive that Quality is much more important than quantity. We promise to take care of your bike like it was our own. We will be open for business on Monday morning 02/04/2002 at 7AM. For more information you can call me at 832-788-9253 and PLEASE stop by our website to find out more about us and where to locate us.
We look forward to serving you well!!!

- Mike Carolan (a.k.a. rcfiddy1)
51 Cycles (http://home.houston.rr.com/rcfiddy1)

slide
February 5th, 2002, 08:30 AM
what's the website address?
Congratulations. Hope all goes well. ;)

rcfiddy1
February 5th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Mike,

Our website is:
http://home.houston.rr.com/rcfiddy1

Look forward to hearing form you...

Phone change (my cell was a hunk of junk...) for now either email me:

mcarolan@houston.rr.com

or
call : 281-398-3361

Thanks,
Mike Carolan

slide
February 6th, 2002, 05:23 PM
I've seen your posts and been to the website.
Will call ...
gonna need some Progressive shocks and two brothers exhaust put on my estee eleven hunnert real soon.
;)

sgpracer
February 6th, 2002, 08:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rcfiddy1:
Phone change (my cell was a hunk of junk...)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I c__ld h__r yo_ __od I d_n't kn_w _hat _ou ar_ t__kin_ abo_t?? :D :D :D

Pete
February 6th, 2002, 11:33 PM
:confused: Well Kyle after staring at your coded sentence for about five minutes I just realized you meant that his phone was cutting out. Hehe!!

Hows the R1?

rcfiddy1
February 7th, 2002, 12:10 AM
Hey Guys,

Ended up getting a land line from SWBell today. Our new number is 281-579-8090.

Slide - I'll be happy to hook you up, and I promise you will be thrilled with the service that we provide. B.T.W., I had a set of Two Brothers pipes on my RC loved the note they produced. Just call me when you want to do it and we'll get the parts ordered (pre-pay on special order items).

Thanks a bunch Kyle.... :mad: That's pretty much how most of the conversations went though with that cell phone company. I am getting a new one through Nextel. I have had one of their phones before and never had a problem. Call me when you get your parts brother and I'll take care of you!!

Peter - His R1 is great!!! Awesome machine!

Take care guys -
Mike Carolan
51 Cycles
281-579-8090 http://home.houston.rr.com/rcfiddy1

sgpracer
February 7th, 2002, 08:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peter Strezo:
:confused: Well Kyle after staring at your coded sentence for about five minutes I just realized you meant that his phone was cutting out. Hehe!!

Hows the R1?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peter,

Yeah I was giving Mike a hard time :D. My R1 is a little bruised but running extremely strong after Mike put his magic touch on it ;).

Mike,

I should get the parts next week and when I do I will call you to set up an appointment :cool:.

rcfiddy1
February 7th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Kyle et. al.,

Got my new Nextel service today.... had FULL signal strength at my shop!!!! The number (if you can't get me at the shop - or the phone is busy) is 832-642-0128.

Worked on a YZF 600 today Kyle... Tamaha just knows how to build a great bike. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it didn't have guides for the rear brake axle slide. Other than that - Yamaha make a well built machine. We'll see you next week then Kyle - B.T.W. I know that you live a ways away Kyle, but if you wanted to make it up this weekend - I'd spring for a cheap lunch somewhere on Saturday.

Talk to you guys soon....

Mike Carolan (a.k.a. rcfiddy1)
51 Cycles
(Shop #) 281-579-8090
(email) mcarolan@houston.rr.com
(web site) http://home.houston.rr.com/rcfiddy1