PDA

View Full Version : SMR 3/10/02

Pete
March 6th, 2002, 10:59 AM
The weather is looking good for this Sunday!! I need to scub in my new buns for the hill country next week too. Be at the Brookshire Crap in the Box by 9:30 with a departure promptly at 10:00.

mccoyd1
March 6th, 2002, 06:13 PM
But what about Daytona?

Pete
March 6th, 2002, 07:44 PM
Daytona! Oh yeah Daytona! Crap! Well....Does anyone have a big screen and one of those keg-erators?

Guess I might have to ride to work next week to scrub in my tires.

mccoyd1
March 6th, 2002, 08:21 PM
Why dont we do a saturday ride. I would like to invite several people over on sunday for the race?

Scott Farmer
March 7th, 2002, 08:39 AM
As a matter of fact, I do have a big screen and a kegerator. Got the Tivo set to record all the races. Anyone willing to make the trek to Clear Lake is welcome.

mccoyd1
March 7th, 2002, 07:39 PM
That sounds like fun... Are you serious? And what about a Saturday ride?

royfzr
March 7th, 2002, 09:22 PM
Yeah now you go for a Saturday ride....
I took off last weekend and am working this Saturday so I can be off next weekend....
Have a good Ride it looks like a beautiful day for it :cool:

Pete
March 8th, 2002, 08:25 AM
Well I'll be putting new tires on my scooter Saturday morning and looking for someplace to live in the afternoon.

Any ideas for the races on Sunday??

royfzr
March 8th, 2002, 11:54 AM
Gee Pete,
It must be a really bad neighborhood you live in... get new tires on your scooter and then you have to find a new place to live that very afternoon.....

Pete
March 8th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Yup, a set of new tires will double the value of most Kawasakis. smile.gif

Pete
March 8th, 2002, 10:19 PM
Well I guess we better officially cancel this ride.

Scott Farmer
March 9th, 2002, 04:47 AM
I'm serious all right. Anyone who wants to make the trip to Clear Lake can stop by. I've got about 1/2 a keg of shiner on tap, and the tivo set to record. I got the 750 and 600 races today. I'll be recording the both WSB races Sunday morning also. If anyone wants to stop by let me know and I'll get you directions.

Louis Reinartz
March 9th, 2002, 09:13 AM
Scott,
Would you mind burning to vcr tape so we can watch the tape on the way to the hill country. I will be missing the races due to a motor install,**** the bad luck,also will they show the pro thunder or formula extreme races,would like to see them as well!
Thanks,
Louis

Scott Farmer
March 9th, 2002, 01:06 PM
I'll see if I can pull the VCR out of the garage. Haven't used it in a while. TIVO RULES.

They aren't showing the Formula Extreme or Pro Thunder races. I Imagine they'll come on as rereuns later this season. This weekend they're showing 750 Superstock, 600 supersport, Supercross, US Flat track, and Superbikes. I was kinda upset about them not showing the Formula Extreme races. That's my favorite series to watch.

Scott Farmer
March 9th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Bad news. The CO2 bottle leaked down and I now have a 1/2 keg of flat shiner. Still got bud lite cans for anyone who still wants to stop by.

And I so wanted a cold beer after cutting the grass. :mad: :mad: