PDA

View Full Version : WERA Nationals SEPT.14,15th at TWS

Louis Reinartz
August 26th, 2002, 12:57 PM
Do you like roadracing,wanna see it up close.Call Jodi,sign up and drive you rcar to the track,sit in the comfort of your car,listen on the radio and check out the action.Endurance is on Saturday,sprints on Sunday. These are the WERA Nationals final round championships to be decided,go check it out. You get in free,lunch is free there will be dinner after the races on Saturday and of course you get paid.
Call Jodi and tell her I sent you,DONT MISS OUT!!
Corner Marshalls for Nationals!!!

OK everyone the call is going out for corner marshalls for Nationals. Right now we have 3 signed 4 with me working a corner. So if you have family or friends that would like to see you race and get the best seat in the house please contact me by email jodi@intcon.net or call me at 918-557-5022. Thank you for your support.

Jodi

michael hsu
August 26th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Good luck to you guys. I hope not to read about HPB Racing as an aside in Roadracing World next month...as in "AOD accidentally punted a local team off of T1..." but instead "coming out of nowhere was HPB Racing, underdog local squad of superhuman riding and sandwich-making ability."

tweety
August 26th, 2002, 09:57 PM
"sandwich making ability"? Please don't tell me that you are associating HPB with sandwich making ability. They don't even come with their own food!!!
It's the Working Class pits that feed them!

michael hsu
August 27th, 2002, 09:34 AM
Things have obviously gone downhill since I was racing with Louis. I recall that all I had to do was look hungry and Ken was there with grub.

Brett
August 27th, 2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by michael hsu:
Things have obviously gone downhill since I was racing with Louis. I recall that all I had to do was look hungry and Ken was there with grub.Ahh, the good old days. The closest to factory racing I have ever been. We had it all, the catering service (Ken), the team mechanics (Glenn and whoever he could rope into helping him), the high powered sponsor hot shot (Michael O'Connell), the groupies (we'll leave their names out to protect Louis from any underage related charges) and the racers (Michael Hsu and I). Yep, just wasn't the same after those contract negotiations broke down.... :D

Louis Reinartz
August 27th, 2002, 05:18 PM
OH Really.It is a little lean but we will be doin the BBQ thing this race. tongue.gif

tweety
September 5th, 2002, 07:40 PM
Alright gang, let's talk CORNER WORKING!!!

The National race needs your help. Please take the time to come out and make it possible for the racers to do their thing.
Go to the RPM site and read the post by Jodi.
This really IS the best seat in the house if you are not racing.

TZ Rider
September 9th, 2002, 11:00 AM
I'll be up there early, but I'll be way busy putting my motor back in a chassis and getting it broke in Saturday. Fraid I won't be able to help out with the corner working, though I'd like to. It's fun and you get to play with radios and act important. That's cause you ARE important. Races can't run without corner workers. You get the inside on what's going on, too, and you're right there with a ring side seat.

The Big Spank Daddy
September 9th, 2002, 12:25 PM
Well I sent Jodi an email and awaiting her reply. I metioned that I was with the TSBA, not sure if that was a smart thing or not........

The Big Spank Daddy
September 9th, 2002, 02:25 PM
Jodi sent me an email and said that corners 9 & 4 were taken. Any suggestions for a good corner like maybe 8 or the chicane area?

TZ Rider
September 9th, 2002, 02:30 PM
If you can get around 7/8/9, fast corner off the back straight to the esses before the horseshoe. You can get some killer knee dragging pictures in T7 (end of the back straight) Bikes are hauling through there, it's a banked corner, and the knees are down. The esses are exciting to watch a tight battle in, too. You are back there where the public can't see, too. Only other way you're going to see it is ride the track. That'd be my pick of areas.

The Big Spank Daddy
September 9th, 2002, 03:36 PM
Okay, Cindy and I are signed up to corner work Saturday and Sunday. We each get in free and get $45 per day each, Ya-Hoo!

Oh, by the way, she said Louis was a sweet heart and a life saver. So I said, "Are you sure we're talking about the same Louis........" She loves ya Louis!

[ September 09, 2002, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Chris Donnelly ]

TZ Rider
September 9th, 2002, 04:01 PM
Well, I guess there's no accounting for poor taste. :D

tweety
September 9th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Has she bumped her head lately?

Louis Reinartz
September 9th, 2002, 08:09 PM
To know me is to love me tongue.gif

The Big Spank Daddy
September 10th, 2002, 06:03 AM
When I got home and told Cindy about the plans I made for her this weekend she was a bit, well let's say not overly excited. When I mentioned the part about the $$$$$ she instantly became a bit more interested. When I told her she could work the flags while I did the manual labor her interest was up a little bit more, whoop-dee-doo. But, when I mentioned she had the opportunity to get back at Louis for all the ribbing he gives her, by throwing out the waving yellow anytime he tries to pass in our corner, she instantly wanted to know where to sign up.

Louis Reinartz
September 10th, 2002, 07:39 AM
Be sure to tell Cindy I am color blind :D