PDA

View Full Version : Hillcountry late April

Sean Smith
March 23rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
Are you guys planning on going back to the Hillcountry in late April? If so, let me know. I have some guys here that want to ride out there.

Brian Montgomery
March 23rd, 2004, 06:09 PM
Maybe the first of April! Like April 3rd... :D

Pete
March 23rd, 2004, 06:47 PM
I think Sean liked it. :D I just popped on a new set of BT-012/019's (stock ZX636 tires) so it'll be someone elses turn to supply the flat tire drama.

Sean Smith
March 23rd, 2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Peter Strezo:
I think Sean liked it. That is putting it mildly Pete. Brian, you really want to go back in two weeks?

Loyed Hinkel
March 23rd, 2004, 07:52 PM
hey, post up in dfw, there might be some of us that would make the trip down. :D

Brian Montgomery
March 23rd, 2004, 10:13 PM
I will be going in 2 weeks...so um yeah Sean...I ain't scared!

Sean Smith
March 23rd, 2004, 10:40 PM
DOOD your killing me! :( Is it going to another one day up ride for you guys?

Oskar_Z28
March 23rd, 2004, 11:36 PM
I'll be in Brazil first two weeks of April, but
I'm game after that. How about next weekend - assuming I can get my tire mounted.

Brian Montgomery
March 24th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Actually, I have a place to stay the night this time. So I will be going up on a Friday and returning home on Sunday.

Oh and BTW Oskar, I got a new 208 and the profile is different like your tire is on your R1. Isn't that weird. I wonder if I got a weird tire on the last one. I got home and found that half my tire was showing cords...lol.

Oskar_Z28
March 24th, 2004, 09:19 AM
I also was showing cords on my tire. I got a new 208 yesterday, but I still need to get it mounted. I haven't compared the profiles of the one on my bike to the one I got, but it's interesting that you said that. What was different about them?

So when are we going again? I am for overnight stay so we don't have to drive late at night like we did last time. I have a friend in SA that I think can accomodate me in his new house smile.gif .

[ March 24, 2004, 09:21: Message edited by: Oskar_Z28 ]

Brian Montgomery
March 24th, 2004, 07:41 PM
For sure, the date for me is April 3rd...Cause that is the date that is avail for me and a few others...hint hint...lol

Sean Smith
March 24th, 2004, 07:52 PM
OK OK David S. and Tiller were nice enough to offer their place to me on my next solo outing that way, but I will pass on the 3rd in order to save $$$. After riding with you guys and being the only one without complete leathers I have ordered the leather pants for my jacket. I recieved my boots today.

No more guaging how far I am to the ground with my toes! :D

I'm sure Pete will be happy about that.