PDA

View Full Version : Trade riding gear?

David Smoot
September 9th, 2002, 08:26 AM
Sorry I missed the meeting, wife had a lunch opportunity with a recruiter in her field so my babysitting was pre-empted.

Anyway, I have managed to lose some weight and my jackets are getting a little loose. See details in my ad (http://www.tsba.org/UBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000283). drop me a line if interested.

David

Pete
September 9th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Suggestions:

1) Buy a back protector to wear underneath if you don't already have one.
2) Keep it for winter so you can fit a sweatshirt underneath.

The Big Spank Daddy
September 9th, 2002, 09:49 AM
David, is that a leather jacket and pants? How much I may be interested if it will fit my wife and can get it this weekend.

David Smoot
September 9th, 2002, 10:15 AM
It is two two textile jackets, one a ventilated summer jacket, size XL, black and grey Joe Rocket Phoenix. The other is a solid black, XL Joe Rocket Hard Drive Jacket. It is discontinued I think but it is very functional and well made. Foam armor in shoulders, elbows, and back, tons and tons of pockets, waterproof (not tested, but advertised as such). Reinforced impact area,

Do you want some pictures? Lemme know. It is not leather but it is extremely high quality and seems to be well made.

What do you have for trade?

The Big Spank Daddy
September 9th, 2002, 10:36 AM
Already have a Phoenix jacket but I may be interested in this other one. Sure, send me some pics. Go to my profile and send them to that email address. Thanks.

The Big Spank Daddy
September 9th, 2002, 08:43 PM
What do you have for trade? $$$$$$$$$$$$

Or trade for some mechanical service/repairs.