PDA

View Full Version : Houston Chapter BBQ?

Schreck
March 29th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Anyone want to have a get together for a BBQ for the Houston Chapter? Chris, you ever thought that maybe we would like to have our own BBQ here in Houston. :D Questions and remarks are needed to get this started....This mean everyone.

swwwinger
April 1st, 2004, 08:47 PM
I am down for a BBQ. I hopeb everyone eats slower than they ride. :eek:

VFRacer-R
April 1st, 2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Brett Hearn:
I hope everyone eats slower than they ride. :eek: Must....
resist..........
target too.........
EASY...................!!!!!!!!

http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/images/smilies/take_it.gif

The Big Spank Daddy
April 1st, 2004, 10:08 PM
Tom, that is way too funny.........

If enough are interested we will have to look into it for some time after the Ark IBI maybe?

Schreck
April 6th, 2004, 01:08 AM
Let's have a BBQ at my house this Sunday. Everyone can bring what ever and I can do the cooking...BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ or RIDE and BBQ... tongue.gif
I'm off the SouthWest 59 freeway and Beltway 8 area. Contact me anytime 713 480 8489 or tschreck@ev1.net so I can get a head count. Bikes and Cages are allowed. :D

CalamariKid
April 6th, 2004, 05:15 AM
Dude,

You realize that this Sunday is Easter?

Oskar_Z28
April 6th, 2004, 05:17 AM
I'm up for a BBQ after I get back. Should be sometimes in May.

Schreck
April 6th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Yeah, it's the first time I get two days off in over 4 weeks. Saturday is great since I have to work on Good Friday. Sometimes I think Satan runs my company. I barely just got notice the company will be shutdown on Easter Sunday. I hav'nt got to ride in over a month because my job has been working me 6 days a week. If you can't make it just don't come, I just thought it might be good for us to get together in town and BBQ. :D

The Big Spank Daddy
April 6th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I already have a commitment to be at my brothers beach house in Galveston.

Pete
April 6th, 2004, 07:28 PM
A BBQ sounds good but not on a holiday weekend. You getting any days off in May Tony?

The Big Spank Daddy
April 6th, 2004, 08:55 PM
What's wrong with a date after the Spring IBI.

Schreck
April 6th, 2004, 11:21 PM
That depends on the business with sales right now. Looks like it might slow down next month. As of right now were selling like crazy before the summer heat hits us. Trying to stock up all the warehouses nationwide. I won't be able to find out until the end of this month for sure. Anyway I'll be doing a BBQ with the family if nobody with the TSBA is interested. :D