PDA

View Full Version : RPM Endurance Races 6/22 TWS

Louis Reinartz
June 12th, 2002, 06:28 AM
We will be riding up to the races to watch and support our TSBA members on Saturday June 22 at Texas World Speedway.
This is a 8 hour race and should be a great time for everyone. If you have not made it to the track yet you are missing out!!
Heritage Paint & Body Racing extends a open invitation to all to come out and join us in the pits, stop by and say hello!
See you at the track.
More details will follow for ride to the track.
We need Roy to commit to lead ..or somebody else!
Thanks,
Louis :D

Brett
June 12th, 2002, 12:27 PM
Wait a minute Louis, I'm confused. Are you going to be racing the RPM 8 hour or just going to spectate? Ya, I know, the way you ride it's hard to tell, but you know what I mean :D

I hope you were planning on racing the RPM 8 hour as I was hoping to come out and get some use out of this old HPB shirt I got ;)

All are also welcome to come to the CMRA 8 hour this Saturday. The Austin Racing crowd and all the groupies (Greezy Kitty, Sofa King Multitech Cheap, etc) will be living large in the pits and all are welcome to join us!

Pete
June 12th, 2002, 12:48 PM
I think the "We" Louis was referring to was the Houston TSBA members minus the Houston TSBA RPM racers. If you crunch the numbers I think the answer comes out to be Roy???

Anyhow I'll be up at TWS this weekend working corners and trying to sort out lines around that place. If your racing a 2000 GSXR600 please crash it in my corner. :D :D

arpad
June 12th, 2002, 01:19 PM
Louis:

Do you have plenty of canopy-shade (EZ-ups) cuz I have one I can bring along if need be.

Louis Reinartz
June 12th, 2002, 01:37 PM
Arpad, I am cool with the ez ups, thanks.
Brett, I Know you are confused, you have been that way since I have known you. And anytime you wanna race just let me know,course it would have to be on your SV since I already dusted you off on your R1.And if my memory stands correct I do have the faster lap times on SV's as well, anywho see you at the track, yes I will be racing.
Roy will be bringing up the Houston crew.

Louis Reinartz
June 12th, 2002, 01:40 PM
Austin racing living large..translation, they will have ice in the cooler this time and a chair to sit in. ;)

Brett
June 12th, 2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Louis Reinartz:
...anytime you wanna race just let me know...if my memory stands correct I do have the faster lap times on SV's as well...The mind is a terrible thing to waste, what did you do to yours to get such convoluted ideas in your head? :rolleyes: I'll have lap times available from the CMRA race to compare to what you get at the RPM race. If nothing else you should bring your SV to the "Your Learning Curve" track day on Labor Day and we can settle it there, unless you'd like to do a little sprint racing action sometime!

Originally posted by Louis Reinartz:
Austin racing living large..translation, they will have ice in the cooler this time and a chair to sit in. ;) Ouch! Next I suppose you'll put a moat around that castle you bring to the races to keep us peasants away. I suppose if you can't beat us on the track you can at least out spend us in the pits. :D Bring lots of BBQ, us poor folk gets powerfull hungry! ;)

Louis Reinartz
June 12th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Brett, step away from the key board and walk away while you can.
You will need your pit pass to get in the HPB pit area, yours is in the mail, check for it!
BBQ for peasants is in the works, rounding up stay's right now!
Sprinting, endurance, dice, marbles, jacks really doesnt matter I can whip you anywhere anytime :D
Now how many of you slugs are coming to this fine event! I will need a head count ya know!
The only problem with my mind is 1 to many conversations with you. You can kill some brain cells my friend. ;)
See ya at the track, good luck to you and my team mate at the races tongue.gif

James.
June 13th, 2002, 01:00 AM
Who finished the lat race I was at anyone?????

Louis Reinartz
June 13th, 2002, 06:40 AM
What was the last race you were at?
Heritage Paint & Body Racing has finished on the podium every race this season except1 at TWS. The bike was crashed very hard in turn 10 and pretty much destroyed.

royfzr
June 13th, 2002, 06:59 AM
Duh, which day is the BBQ?

Louis Reinartz
June 13th, 2002, 10:23 AM
Are you really going to show?
the bbq will be under the grand stands on pit road...AFTER the race.

royfzr
June 13th, 2002, 04:47 PM
Did you say, Saturday 22 June 2002?

Louis Reinartz
June 13th, 2002, 05:10 PM
that would be the day!

Brett
June 13th, 2002, 05:21 PM
Louis, count me in for BBQ. I should be there early so I can help out in the pits as well. I can pass on some 8 hour secrets that I will hopefully learn the not-so-hard way this weekend.