PDA

View Full Version : Fall IBI make your plans NOW!!!Dont waite or it will be to late

Louis Reinartz
September 17th, 2002, 07:12 AM
If you are going and have not taken the time to book a room be advised,rooms can be in short supply this time of year in the Hill Country,so book it now you can always cancel it.
The dinner party will be catered bbq,need to get this taken care of as well,checks need to be mailed in to Brian asap.

Now if I knew the name of the hotel (Randy please help...you do have those 2 rooms still right) and if I had Brian's mailing address we could get those checks to him asap as requested. So having said that if anyone has the info post it up and lets get our ride plan down and ready to go.

Inlaw1
September 17th, 2002, 09:45 AM
All the info you need is in the "FALLL IBI PLANS ARE MADE!!" post in the announcements forum. As for Randy's rooms, I think they are taken but you should check with him.....quickly.

Pete
September 17th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Whats the plan? Is everyone riding or trailoring? Has anyone reserved rooms or do we need to reserve more? I'll be back in town from vacation the Thursday before and will have to work Friday.

Louis Reinartz
September 17th, 2002, 01:06 PM
I am planning on leaving Houston early,ride to Austin and on to the hill country,spend the night and turn around and come home the same route on Sunday...it is a iron butt,leave the trailers and ride up in the group!

Pete
September 18th, 2002, 09:15 AM
Well I'm still a little confused on whats the plan so I have a room reserved at Leaky Springs Cabin for Saturday October 19. Two beds and a pull out bed for $75. I don't know what everyone else has reserved but I need to give two weeks notice to cancel so let me know!!!!!!

Now the bad news, the lady at the cabin confirmed that theres a huge bike race in the area that weekend. She said that the roads will be clogged with bicycles. :(

wonderdawg
September 18th, 2002, 09:36 AM
I wouldn't worry about bicycle riders too much. Their routes are starting from Garner State park.

They are advertising it as a Concan (11 miles south of Leakey) event. We encounter riders all the time and usually no big deal. Since we are coming in from Austin, our paths shouldn't cross for long (Saturday).

Save 337 for Sunday am. :D

[ September 18, 2002, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: wonderdawg ]

htown svs
September 18th, 2002, 10:57 AM
I got a room from Randy at Leaky Springs Cabins and have committed half to Brian already. I don't know about the other cabin that Randy reserved.

I am planning on riding to Austin Friday with Chris and I am staying at the Holiday Inn at Bergstrom. I am hoping that I have a spot reserved on Scott's trailer for the Sunday trip home since my butt isn't made of iron.

rtbain
September 18th, 2002, 12:39 PM
I am out of rooms. All I have to do now is get Les' bike ready so HE can make the trip.

Man, what is wrong with this picture. Poor me... smile.gif

Louis Reinartz
September 18th, 2002, 01:56 PM
Pete,
I want to room with you....if you let me run the A.C. :D :D :D

Brian Montgomery
September 18th, 2002, 02:22 PM
Louis, I think you gave Randy the wrong title as Historian. It should be something along the lines of Trip Planner/Mechanic.
Also,
Jason and I plan on riding in with you on Saturday, Louis. Maybe we should get a list of attendees that are going to ride into Austin on Friday, and a list of those that will be riding in Saturday. That way we can plan a meeting place and time for the two days.

I still haven’t gotten an answer from anyone that is caging to Austin. I would like to find someone to carry the sleep over gear to Austin. I guess I have to carry it on the bike  . Oh well.

The Big Spank Daddy
October 10th, 2002, 06:49 AM
Jeff officialy told me last night he was not going. Therefore, I have an extra room in my cabin for anyone who wants to go halves with me or we can find a third for the couch and go thirds. Just let me know.

Brian Montgomery
October 10th, 2002, 06:54 AM
I am sure that once we ge there, we will have atleast a few people looking for somewhere to stay.