PDA

View Full Version : Who is going up on what days?

Louis Reinartz
September 18th, 2002, 02:58 PM
For the fall IBI who is going up on what days. Seems some are riding up on Friday and some are riding up on Saturday,we need to get depature locations and time down with attendees so no one is left behind.
Let the list begin...
I am going up Saturday and would like to depart around 6-6:30 from the Brookshire location,seems that would give us enough time to get to Austin.

The Big Spank Daddy
September 18th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Cindy, Jeff and myself are riding up on Friday. Departure time and route not determined as of yet. We plan on sleeping in and taking our time on getting there. We will be spending Friday night at the Holiday Inn on 71 across from Bergstrom AFB.

htown svs
September 18th, 2002, 07:20 PM
I'm planning on tagging along with Chris on Friday.

Brian Montgomery
September 19th, 2002, 06:29 AM
Jason and I on Saturday with Louis....I think I like the 6:30 departure time better Louis. That way it gives us a little more time to get there from the dark side of the moon.

Pete
September 19th, 2002, 06:47 AM
I like Saturday morning. I don't care to fight traffic or ride in the dark, plus thats one less hotel room I have to buy. This will be about the same distance as our hotter than hell route which wasn't all that bad. I think Gary mentioned that there will be a chase vehicle in Austin that we can stash our "luggage" in when we get there which would be cool. For those that do decide to ride up be sure to check your tires since I'd estimate round trip to be easily over 1000 miles.

Sorry Louis but your going to have to room with someone else, I won't have space in my tank bag for a sweatshirt, thermal underwear, mittens, scarfs, ski mask, or other related arctic gear. smile.gif

Scott Farmer
September 25th, 2002, 04:51 PM
I'm trailering up to Austin Friday evening and staying with friends in Cedar Park. I'll be the Houston area gear hauler.

Brian Montgomery
September 26th, 2002, 06:26 AM
Cool Scott. Real cool cause you are really close to me. I will bring the stuff or we can meet up at Almeda Mall again on your way out. Let me know.

Pete
September 30th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Ok so whats the scoop with the hotel reservations? Right now I have a room reserved with two beds and a foldout bed at the Leaky Cabins. Anyone need a room or has extra rooms booked? They are requiring a two week cancellation notice which gives me until this Friday to drop my room if need be.

Off Topic......Did anyone happen to record the WSB race this past weekend??

Louis Reinartz
September 30th, 2002, 02:16 PM
I need a place to sleep...with a.c. :D
Randy will record the race on Tuesday and have it on VCR for the lending library.

[ September 30, 2002, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Louis Reinartz ]

Leskerr
October 1st, 2002, 01:48 AM
I will be back in Houston on the 15th Oct with the intention of making the IBI ride. This master plan is dependent upon certain developments in the rebuild of my bike but, all things being equal, I will need a room.

On the WSB races, I have both on tape but they are in PAL format. They are instant classics.

On a different note - anybody need anything from over here?

Scott Farmer
October 7th, 2002, 02:08 PM
Well folks, it looks like I'm going to no show on this ride. Last weeks vacation broke me and I won't have the $$$ for a new tire, hotels, food, etc. I went to vegas and started hemorageing money the second I landed smile.gif
Also, a good friend's wife's birthday is that weekend and they're throwing a party.

Sorry if this screws anyone out of a trailer spot. I'll still loan the trailer out if anyone has a truck big enough to pull a 16'x6.5' flatbed.