PDA

View Full Version : Just how small a world is it?

The Big Spank Daddy
April 5th, 2004, 07:54 PM
To show you just how small a world it realy is.....

Cindy works for Chevron/Texaco in Downtown Houston. Probably close to 5K plus people in her building. This woman walks up to her desk today and says, "Cindy? Hi, I'm %#$@*&&%. Were you at Oak Hill yesterday?"

Cindy sat back in dismay thinking, "Uh oh. What did I do wrong now." The woman tells her they were working turn 5 and over heard Barry say her name and she recongnized it from work. Well now with two woman on a common topic the chatter began....

Just goes to show that you never know who you'll meet or make a bond with.

Schreck
April 5th, 2004, 11:04 PM
OK.....If I could add all the people I run into everytime I just happen to be at a place I would never expect them to be over the years here this sentence would never end. I'll stop and let you have your topic back. That's so funny I can't stop laughing. Tell Cindy :D to talk to her friend on breaks and lunches. :D

Brian Montgomery
April 7th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Oh I know all too well about the small world thing...I have seen people I knew in Japan, Korea, Amarillo, Austin, Mexico, man you name it. With all the travelling I do you tend to just run across people everywhere. I always find that interesting.