PDA

View Full Version : SMR 4-11-04.......NOT!

The Big Spank Daddy
April 11th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Even if not for the rain we may not have had much of a showing due to it being Easter.

I will have two bikes in running condition come next Sunday. I picked up the Bandit Friday and got new tires for the FJ Saturday. I got some Michelin 100X radials for the FJ. We'll have to see how they work. I've been told that they are a huge improvement over the bias ply tires. However, I doubt they will last as long. I typically get 5K plus out of a rear and 7K plus out of a front.

Charles has his PC set up to locate the plastic I need for the GPZ and I have the funds set aside. '96 parts (Black) seem harder to come by than the '95 (red) parts. If it gets down to it I may have to get the red parts and paint them black, actualy Mystic Green.

I also picked up a Motion Pro spark tester Saturday and will be testing the spark on the Seca II. Then I just have to get Jeff to fork over some $$$$ to get it finished and on the street.

[ April 11, 2004, 09:32: Message edited by: Chris Donnelly ]

Oskar_Z28
April 12th, 2004, 02:06 AM
I thought you guys had some good Easter riding stories. I guess not.

I am pimping around in the Ford C-Max around here. I went on some roads on Saturday that make our SMRs look like a cruise on I-10. Next time I am here in the Summer, I will try to rent a bike. Right now it's still too cold and too wet.