PDA

View Full Version : Sasha and the angels....

The Big Spank Daddy
April 12th, 2004, 07:55 PM
For those of you who do not know, Sasha passed away Easter Sunday. :(

God Bless...

dayna
April 12th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I do not personally know Sasha or Yuliya (though you would not have guessed this by the way I cried today when I read the news). :(

I have been watching her webisite daily for the last two weeks or so when I read about her situation on the CMRA board. :( As the mother of a 9 year old girl, I can only imagine the pain Yuliya must be going through right now.

Steve and I, and many of our friends have had you in our prayers daily Yuliya...and we will be continuing to pray for you and your family.
I bet Sasha is running and playing with dozens of little puppies up in heaven right now..

[ April 12, 2004, 22:46: Message edited by: Mrs. Breeno ]

Inlaw1
April 12th, 2004, 10:01 PM
I really hate to hear this.... it does hurt. I to did not know Sasha or Yulia other than off some motorycle boards and Sasha's web site which I had been following. It was obvious what a bright, charming, strong willed individual Sasha was. My thoughts and prayer's go out for Yulia and family.

The Big Spank Daddy
April 13th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Cindy did not know them either, but was also following the updates on the web site. Being a parent of three and a Grandfather, I look at what I have and my heart bleeds for Yuliya. I just could not imagine the hurt she feels inside. Somehting we should all remember, on the darkest of nights, the stars are the brightest. In my mind, Sasha is one of those stars.

Jeremy
April 17th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Losing a child was the worst experience I have ever muddled through, but my wife and I did, somehow. Her family is in my thoughts as I know they are asking the question, "Why?" Though I cannot answer that, I do know that time slowly heals emotional wounds and the fond memories of the past will last forever. God Bless.