PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from H-Town Riding to the IBI?

CalamariKid
April 22nd, 2004, 11:16 AM
I am riding up to the Big D on Thur May 6th and hooking up with the crew there that is taking the twisty route to Ark. Anyone else from H-Town planning on doing the same?

Mel
April 22nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
anyone,anyone, bueller? If it helps, I will be in Charles hot-tub room semi neeked most of the weekend when I am not on the bike. lol ;) tongue.gif Charles, you gonna come stay with us again? You are welcome and you can get your shirt back. tongue.gif

CalamariKid
April 22nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
YEAH BABY! I'll need to remember to pack my red velvet robe!

I am staying with Fasial as he is going to be going on the twisty ride up Friday morning, and if I stay at your place I may oversleep. ;) Or lose more clothes. redface.gif I appreciate the offer though!!! smile.gif

The Big Spank Daddy
May 3rd, 2004, 08:47 PM
Just an update. I got randy's trailer tonight and started repacking the wheel bearings.

I will be out of touch for a couple days, busy getting everything ready for the IBI. I will certainly not make the SMR.

CalamariKid
May 5th, 2004, 08:16 PM
:cool: Alright, bags are packed and strapped, bike is ready, heading to Dallas in the morning via the Sam Houston Forrest and then thru Davy Crocket Nat'l Forrest. I AM PUMPED!!! :D :D :D

Get the mota runin'...

Yea Baby!

F1
May 5th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Charles, got your v-mail (was in the garage wrenching), see you Thursday 5/6.