PDA

View Full Version : Business Cards on order

rtbain
April 24th, 2004, 01:30 PM
We have 2000 laminated business cards on order. I conducted a poll and got 100% approval. Price is $138.00
Front:
http://www.tsba.org/houston/jpg/tsba_fr.jpg

Back:
http://www.tsba.org/houston/jpg/tsba_bk.jpg

The cards will be here in exactly the time it takes them to get here.

claudenolen
April 24th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Those look awesome Randy. We had some made a while ago. They're ugly compared to yours, but significantly cheaper. :D Still, maybe next time we'll get some like yours. -cb

Schreck
April 24th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Randy nice job, who picked the bike? Just curious to how that vote turned out unanimous for the DUCATI????? Not a Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Triumph, KTM, Buell, Harley, Guzzi, BMW, need I go on......I guess we put something that NO-ONE rides and still would have to be a SPORTBIKE right???? tongue.gif

Schreck
April 24th, 2004, 07:21 PM
I do have to give you credit on the effort. Nice workmanship!!!! :D tongue.gif

The Big Spank Daddy
April 24th, 2004, 08:53 PM
All around the card looks great and very professional. When I first looked at the card I did not see a make of bike. My first impression is how kewl the card looks and that it's a sport bike.

Actually the printer picked the bike. Seeing as how everyone was sort of ho hum about how the cards looked I made a power decision to just go ahead with what the printer came up with.

Lets get these used up and if anyone comes up with a better idea then we'll explore that possiblity.

And as usual Randy pulled through on this deal. Great job Randy, thanks :D

[ April 24, 2004, 21:53: Message edited by: Chris Donnelly ]

VFRacer-R
April 25th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by T. Schreckenbach:
who picked the bike? Just curious to how that vote turned out unanimous for the DUCATI????? Not a Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Triumph, KTM, Buell, Harley, Guzzi, BMW, need I go on...... Yeah, why not put a KTM, Buell, Harley, Moto Guzzi or Triumph on there? Since we all ride those!

Good job Randy- can't please some people I guess.

rtbain
April 25th, 2004, 07:40 AM
I wanted a 1995 BMW R1100GS but Chris vetoed that idea. Itís the only real sport bike any way. smile.gif

Paul Sonderfan
April 25th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by T. Schreckenbach:
Randy nice job, who picked the bike? Just curious to how that vote turned out unanimous for the DUCATI????? Not a Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Triumph, KTM, Buell, Harley, Guzzi, BMW, need I go on......I guess we put something that NO-ONE rides and still would have to be a SPORTBIKE right???? tongue.gif THIS is why it took f'ing forever to get a shirt design approved. Thank you, both Chris and Randy, for making a command decision and getting these produced! What is that saying about a "gift horse?"

rtbain
April 25th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Itís always easier to get forgiveness than permission.

The poll was easy. I got the jpgs from the printer and thought, those look great, but the Duck will **** someone off. Sent them to Chris for initial aproval and he said "They look great, go for it." So I did. Poll closed.

I love the feeling of unlimited power.

[ April 25, 2004, 15:57: Message edited by: Randy Bain ]

rtbain
April 25th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by C.B. Nolen:
Those look awesome Randy. We had some made a while ago. They're ugly compared to yours, but significantly cheaper. :D Still, maybe next time we'll get some like yours. -cb Thanks. The four color 'laminated' cards are more expensive but they sure do look good. We wanted something that would be able to take a little abuse.