PDA

View Full Version : MM Agenda May 1, 2004

The Big Spank Daddy
April 27th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Sorry for being so late here guys. I'll make this a bit to the point and not real official looking until later.

1) Bussiness cards have been ordered. The original cost that was approved for 1K cards was $100. We got some really cool laminated ones for $138 for 2K cards. We over shot the alotted budget by $38. What we need a vote on is to cover the extra $38.

2) Bring up the Spring IBI to Arkansas, see who all is going, trailering, who might need rides or a room mate, etc.

3) Approve $200 for a raffle for a track day. Actually it may be a bit less. Tommy, chime in here with that cost again please.

This is something that can possibly work if enough people get involved. I'm suggesting we sell the raffle tickets for $10 each. The idea is not to totaly off set the track day cost with the sale of tickets, but at least half. If we recover the entire cost, then Yahoo! However, we have to be prepared to purchase the track day for the winner. Even if only one ticket is sold we will recover some of the cost. I'm certain we will sale at least 10 tickets. so that already is about half the expense.

If this goes over pretty good we can do it again and possible do something a little different like tires or a store credit at some place like Cycle Gear, or New Enough....

Schreck
April 28th, 2004, 12:27 AM
I concur with the last thought with the tires and Cycle gear stuff. Anyway there's much to discuss this time around and lots to do. Hope everyone shows for this monthly meeting. :D

The Big Spank Daddy
April 28th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Unfortunately I will be at Cresson.

The Big Spank Daddy
April 29th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Oh yea, I vote yes for the $200 for the raffle and yes for the $38 extra that the BC cost.

tmtaz21
April 29th, 2004, 08:54 PM
I vote yes on both topics, the extra 38 and the 200 for the raffle. I won't be doing the IBI, **** work getting in the way of fun again :mad: