PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party Thanx

wonderdawg
December 16th, 2001, 03:01 AM
Special thank you for the party we just attended at Rene and David Pitman's house. Food was great. Fireworks were great. People were great.

Lord, thank you for our short period on earth when we have friends like this.

Merry Christmas to all you guys and have a Happy New Year! :D :D :D :D :D

Mike and Dottie Benson

Inlaw1
December 16th, 2001, 09:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mike benson:
Lord, thank you for our short period on earth when we have friends like this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I will second that! Another stellar party for the SA chapter! From the food to the Rube Goldberg margarita machine it was great!

And while no one was able to bounce a fireworks artillery shell off the roof of the SUV and into the open garage door, we did get the trajectory to put the rounds directly over the house and then the garage. Poor David, Bernie C trying to have a conversation with David, "Not now! They're trying to burn my house down!!"

And of course who will forget the bottle rocket firefight (and I mean firefight, literally), it was a RIOT! I now have an idea what the Taliban have been going through. smile.gif (What do you expect from a bunch of drunk motorcycle riding T-type personalities with fireworks?) Lord, thank you for letting me survive that! David's going to have to power wash the patio...again!

David, Rene....thanks for letting us use your palatial digs!! Very nice! :D :D

needforspeed2
December 16th, 2001, 10:24 AM
Excellent party ! Hope everyone survived the firefight :D The margarita machine was a major hit. My favorite part was when someone dropped the firecrackers into the fire when Jan and her date were having a romantic moment. So juvenile, so cool. :D :D

Keith Shaw
December 16th, 2001, 10:42 AM
Honestly, I'm going to have to disagree- I think it was a horrible party. I mean, what kind of terrible people could turn this...

http://agt.gamedaemons.net/Party/party2.jpg

Into this...

http://agt.gamedaemons.net/Party/party6.jpg

:D

Yea, I had a blast too. Even the crazy machine worked allright. Plus, we were all able to get lessons on the appropriate technique for safely launching bottle rockets.

http://agt.gamedaemons.net/Party/james1.jpg

http://agt.gamedaemons.net/Party/party5.jpg

See the rest here smile.gif http://agt.gamedaemons.net/Party/

I'm betting David and Rene are gonna feel like they woke up in the Afghan mountains this morning after a night of US bombing raids ;) Later guys

Todd Hoffmaster
December 16th, 2001, 02:04 PM
David and Renee, thank you for offering your new digs to the drunken bunch of fireworks wielding bikers. I'll bet Rick Z. is glad that you offered to host this year's party.
Who brought the cookies? They were awesome smile.gif

James Thomas
December 16th, 2001, 08:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mike benson:
Special thank you for the party we just attended at Rene and David Pitman's house. Food was great. Fireworks were great. People were great.

Lord, thank you for our short period on earth when we have friends like this.

Merry Christmas to all you guys and have a Happy New Year! :D :D :D :D :D

Mike and Dottie Benson<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our sentiments exactly. Jenny and I had a great time. Thanks for all the work David, Rene, and Rick. Good job. Good food. Good fun. Too much wine.

berniebc
December 16th, 2001, 09:28 PM
AWSOME party,Great house,Great people. If I said\did anything that offended anyone....... Whoopps

Barron
December 16th, 2001, 10:27 PM
For myself I can only say that it was so nice to be among friends, something I have not gotten alot of lately..

And of coarse nothing really says Christmas like a good bottlerocket war... hehe

Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas.

Vinny
December 17th, 2001, 03:07 AM
Thanks for taking pictures. Seriously, from where I am, I can't really explain how nice it is to see pictures of you all having fun. Its almost like being there (but it isn't) and having fun with you guys. I see some unfamiliar faces but I see a bunch of familiar faces. ****. I miss youse guys...

JJTX
December 17th, 2001, 04:28 AM
Dont feel Bad Dude, I live right here, and I Couldn't make it. :mad:

BarryW
December 17th, 2001, 08:43 AM
Great time, special thanks to Dave and Renee for letting us violate their very impressive estate. That place rocks!

Next year I'll know not to stand under the porch overhang during a firefight, I'm pretty sure my ears lost another couple of frequency ranges that night. :D

berniebc
December 17th, 2001, 01:33 PM
The party was fab! Bernie and I had a great time (yes, he let's me in to the TSBA site every once in a while).
David and Renee threw a great party.

Lesson learned--Fireworks, alcohol, and m/c riders are a dangerous mix!! yee haw

Lauren (and Bernie)

Inlaw1
December 17th, 2001, 04:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bernie Caradec:
(yes, he let's me in to the TSBA site every once in a while).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>WOOOHHOOOO!!! Hey Lauren! Good to see you stopping by the board! Now show us your ****!!!! :D AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Big Dog
December 17th, 2001, 08:02 PM
Damage report, minimal = great party!

Thank You all for the thanks.

David & Renee

Vinny
December 18th, 2001, 07:23 AM
Gary, have you been into my bourbon?? You nut!