PDA

View Full Version : SMR 01-20-02

arpad
January 17th, 2002, 01:34 PM
What's the "low-down" for this Sunday?

I am coming in to town to celebrate my "birfday" and pick my bike up from the Dynojet facility where it has been "massaged" by a very "clever" individual. The only catch is, my wife is coming with me so I'll either be "anchoring" the ride or I won't be able to hang for the entire length, for this may be too much for her soft, round, shapely buttocks.
In any case, I have been dying to be at the top of a "NEW TOPIC" of conversation. And by the way, when do I become a "TSBA Squid"?

Sincerely,

Arpad
SV650Y

smile.gif smile.gif

[ January 17, 2002: Message edited by: Arpad Schoffer ]

Inlaw1
January 17th, 2002, 01:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arpad Schoffer:
What's the "low-down" for this Sunday?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, for a while earlier this week it looked like it may rain this weekend. But now it's looking like Sat. will be the biggest chance and Sun. is looking good. Mostly sunny, Low 40, high 68. So I'm up for a ride! Anyone else going?

If it's going to be a low of 40 then the usual 0900 meet should be OK (?), leave out 0930? (or a bit later depending on temps?) Should warm up quickly. As to where the ride will go, well we have not been out to Leaky or 336 for a while. Or how about riding out to Utopia for B'fast and taking it from there? Have not done B'fast for a while.

C'mon! Lets ride! I wanna ride! We never ride! I wanna ride! Lets ride! C'mon! :D :D

wonderdawg
January 17th, 2002, 02:12 PM
We were just talking about the 100 mile loop last weekend. I'm game.

James Thomas
January 17th, 2002, 05:26 PM
I'm there :D

Todd Hoffmaster
January 17th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Doughnuts in Utopia sounds good to me smile.gif

Arpad, with 6 posts I think that it'll be awhile before you become a TSBA postmaster :D

tiller
January 18th, 2002, 09:58 PM
Dude I just sent that video in the mail yesterday!!!!! o'well smile.gif Happy b-day and see you on Sunday.

Todd Hoffmaster
January 19th, 2002, 12:03 PM
Arpad,

I have some paperwork for you. Will you be in Helotes to meet up with us at 9am?

arpad
January 19th, 2002, 02:04 PM
Todd:

If it was just me, 100% chance that I'd be there. It's going to be pretty cold for the wife though. So only 75% chance that we'll be there. I'm trying to figure out how to wrap her up so she's not miserable.

Arpad
SV650Y

:cool:

Tim P
January 19th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself. My wife and I moved to SATX from Maryland in May and I've been a closet reader of the BBS for several months. Have meant to join one of your rides several times, but either work gets in the way or I can't get out of bed. Anyway, I printed the SATX TSBA membership finally and have made a resolution to "try" and attend my 1st ride with you guys tomorrow morning. I ride to work more days than not, but don't get out for weekenders very often and when I do its with the wife on her Vstar (and purple Vanson - you can't miss her). I have a Blue '01 YZF600 (not the R6) and have ridden mostly ATVs and motorcross since I was a youngster. Had a brief stint with a '92 FZR 600, but sold it for a '94 YZ 125 - lived in Wyoming at the time and the street scene was/is grim, but there is a motorcross track in the middle of Cheyenne. Anyway, hope to meet a few of you tomorrow and in the months to come.

[ January 19, 2002: Message edited by: Tim P. ]