PDA

View Full Version : Club Dues

Todd Hoffmaster
February 3rd, 2002, 09:11 PM
Okay folks,

If you have not paid your annual dues yet, you will only be allowed to participate with the TSBA and on the BBS till the 19th of February.

If you've already paid your dues, thank you smile.gif

JJTX
February 4th, 2002, 12:41 AM
Check is in the mail! smile.gif Someone deposit it! :D ;)

Inlaw1
February 4th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Dues have been set state wide at $24 for every member. Please make your check out to the Texas Sport Bike Association-SA

The address to mail dues in is:
Texas Sport Bike Association
C/O Rick Zarazinski
3314 Carbine
San Antonio, TX. 78247

You dues are not only an affirmation that you want to belong to TSBA, a group who's philosophy is centered around riding sport bikes is a mature, safe, enjoyable manner. But you also get discounted rates on track days, use of the tire machine for tire replacement (one use of the tire machine will easily reimburse your dues) which is now conveniently located at David Pitman's house. If you mail order you can ship your tire right there, ride your bike out, use the bike stands that are there (unless you have something exotic with a single sided swing arm) and put your tire on. You get posting privileges to this board to use for seeking advice, getting information, finding parts, organizing rides and finding out what activities are upcoming.

So don't hold back! Send in that check now! Or come to the next monthly meeting Feb. 19th and see all your friends! smile.gif

Barron
February 4th, 2002, 08:57 PM
I sent in my can of nickels and pennies !

When do i get my mouse ears and decoder ring !! :D

Vinny
February 5th, 2002, 07:29 AM
hey... I thought us guy stationed way the hell out in way the hell out were given soemtype of immunity that allowed us to still be part of the gang even though we were too far to still be rubbin' elbows with the gang... do I have to come home and pay my dues even if I don't get all of the above but a new T-SHirt wihtout beer stains on it? Shoot, I'm over here representin'! Problem is, I'm the only one...

Inlaw1
February 5th, 2002, 09:43 AM
No worry Beany San! We no correck doos fum U!

Vinny
February 5th, 2002, 09:49 AM
Cool... domo arigato. Hell, I'm coming to see you guys anyways! see y'all soon!

Inlaw1
February 5th, 2002, 10:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuzzin Vinny:
Hell, I'm coming to see you guys anyways! see y'all soon!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What? Again?? smile.gif Are you commuting now?

Vinny
February 6th, 2002, 01:57 PM
whatta ya mean "again"? I haven't been back since I left. Um, have I? Hey, can I get a bourbon and coke over here??!