PDA

View Full Version : SMR Sunday 24 th ?

Whitelightning
February 22nd, 2002, 08:09 AM
Is there a ride this sunday and is the time still the same? ( 9;00 ish).
:confused:
Somebody talk to me :eek:
Gonna be Beautiful !
:cool:

James Thomas
February 22nd, 2002, 09:37 AM
Hey Don, I am gonna be there on Sunday at 9am

Whitelightning
February 22nd, 2002, 10:07 AM
COOL JAMES..I AM THERE ALREADY.. tongue.gif
WHATS THE CHANCE OF TAKING DIFFERENT ROUTE..NOT TOO INFORMED ON THE DIFFERNT ROUTES WE ALL GO, HAVE BEEN WITH THE GROUP A FEW TIMES, JUST SEEMS LIKE THIS WEEKEND COULD BE A GOOD TIME TO CHANGE IT UP SOME.
NOT THAT I KNOW WHAT THAT WOULD BE.. :(
ANYWAY..I'M THERE! ANY CHANCE WITH HOOKING UP WITH SOME OF THE OTHER CHAPTERS?
HOOK'EM HORNS! :cool:

Inlaw1
February 22nd, 2002, 10:10 AM
I'll be there! It should be one of those days you live in Texas for! :D Tiller Thomas mentioned the 100 mile loop at Specht's the other night, and that was what we sorta started out to do last week. So maybe??

arpad
February 22nd, 2002, 10:38 AM
"100 mile loop"? Yeah, baby!
That's what I had set out to ride last week too!
I may be comin' in Saturday night, not sure yet.

Arpad
'00 SV650 Blue smile.gif

Inlaw1
February 22nd, 2002, 11:02 AM
Hey, the guys in Austin are toying with the idea of goig to Llano for lunch at Cooper's. We were going to try that a couple weeks also.

Kerry? You coming out this weekend? Maybe lead us up there? Well, there's a couple of possible rides for us! smile.gif

wonderdawg
February 22nd, 2002, 11:20 AM
100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop! 100 mile loop!

Can you tell I'd rather ride than eat some of Cooper's nasty Bar-b-que? :D

Inlaw1
February 22nd, 2002, 12:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wonderdawg:
than eat some of Cooper's nasty Bar-b-que?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>"Nasty" Bar-b-que? Have you been to Cooper's????! :D

wonderdawg
February 22nd, 2002, 01:00 PM
Three times. The meat keeps getting tougher and tougher. Pork chops, sirloin steak. Definitely had better bar-b-que.

Still not as bad as New Braunfels Steak house. That's the arm pit of Texas. :(

Whitelightning
February 22nd, 2002, 01:21 PM
I'm there then!
Ride is a ride as far as i am concerned.
never been on 100 mile loop, sounds like a deal! tongue.gif
Food this time is a must..ZOOM - ZOOM :cool:

James Thomas
February 22nd, 2002, 02:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wonderdawg:
Three times. The meat keeps getting tougher and tougher. (<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It ain't the food Mike!!

Scott Rich
February 23rd, 2002, 09:36 PM
I'm there! I haven't been on a SMR in about 2 months (new house, cold temps, etc.), and it's killin' me! I'm looking forward to any route y'all choose. Thomas, you gonna be there to help support the twin faction? :D

James Thomas
February 23rd, 2002, 09:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scott Rich:
I'm there! I haven't been on a SMR in about 2 months (new house, cold temps, etc.), and it's killin' me! I'm looking forward to any route y'all choose. Thomas, you gonna be there to help support the twin faction? :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great!! Good to have ya back Scott. Since last you rode, Thomas has picked up a syphon hose. :D

Scott Rich
February 23rd, 2002, 09:41 PM
Oh yeah, If it's truly a hunderd mile loop, I need a fuel stop right at or just before the begining of it :mad: .

James Thomas
February 23rd, 2002, 09:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scott Rich:
Oh yeah, If it's truly a hunderd mile loop, I need a fuel stop right at or just before the begining of it :mad: .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it starts in Campwood and ends in leakey, so you should be good.

jan haning
February 23rd, 2002, 10:58 PM
I agree with Mike about Cooper's. There's better barbecue in places much closer, so I vote 100 mile loop!

Kerry, where are you??? tongue.gif

Inlaw1
February 24th, 2002, 08:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James:
I think it starts in Campwood and ends in leakey, so you should be good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Cose. Actually it starts in Leaky, and ends in Leaky. If you do the detour up Hwy 55 then it turns into the 140 mile loop. But there are a couple of gas stops if you really need it.