PDA

View Full Version : Just to let you know.

tiller
February 26th, 2002, 09:01 PM
I don't want to sound like I am *****ing but my name is Thomas. My whole life I have been calld Thomas.My Mom/Dad and my whole famliy call me Thomas- even the wife.
All my friends call me Nutt (my last name) I think of all you guys as friends smile.gif

I ordered new tires (yes I too need new shoes) got a good deal at extreme powersports. Brian told me that the dealers are having a sale till the end of the week (Friday) on tires and such so give him a call. Tell him you are with TSBA and get 25% off I think???? Or close to that. #655-8260
By the way ,when is the next tire changing party? my tires come in at the end of the week!! $40.00 to do front and back off the bike :(
Later
TillerNutt

James Thomas
February 26th, 2002, 09:06 PM
Sorry Tommy, ur, I mean Thomas. tongue.gif

Todd Hoffmaster
February 26th, 2002, 09:29 PM
What are you talking about? Do you hate your name or something??? So, is Tiller short for Thomas, Mr. Nutt :confused: Or maybe, it's T. Iller Nutt (Thomas Iller Nutt). So, is that why you bought the TL 1000 or where you waiting for Suzuki to come out with a bike that was very closer to your name smile.gif

bvia
February 26th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Call me Thomas and you ****ed well better be my mom.
Thomas William Via

Inlaw1
February 27th, 2002, 11:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TillerNutt:
All my friends call me Nutt (my last name) I think of all you guys as friends<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Friends or not dude, you should know this group by now! We'll call you what we want! :D tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TillerNutt:
By the way ,when is the next tire changing party? my tires come in at the end of the week!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Let me know when, and I'll give ya a hand changing the tires.

[ February 27, 2002: Message edited by: Gary Stoops ]

needforspeed2
February 27th, 2002, 02:25 PM
Hey Thomas ! smile.gif

tiller
February 27th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Todd
If you go to the Tlr message board that is what thay call the TL-R a tiller. If you go to a GSX-R board they will say a gixer and so on. That is why I use TillerNutt as my board name. When I had my R6 it was R6Nutt.GOT IT ??????? smile.gif

bvia
March 1st, 2002, 05:39 PM
So basically you're saying you're a nutt...right?...;)&gt;
Bill

tiller
March 1st, 2002, 09:11 PM
**** straight!!!!! smile.gif