PDA

View Full Version : KC International Dealer

JJTX
March 9th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Did you guys see the Duc/aprillia dealer sprouting up over off I10 by Boerne state road?

James Thomas
March 9th, 2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Joe-R1:
Did you guys see the Duc/aprillia dealer sprouting up over off I10 by Boerne state road?New building near to his house at The Dominion. Moved from the strip business park area off of I-10/1604 area.

[ May 04, 2002, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: James ]

zman
March 9th, 2002, 06:23 PM
He has been building almost a year know. A friend of mine had a contract to some work with him,as well my company at the last second this guys want`s a better price. F_U was my buddy response. The guy called me and ask me to give a bid on my part.F--K U.

This guy has done this with all his sub`s.
He staged the whole thing,I bet for insurance.

I hope I never have to deal with him.

I would like to check out his place,see what it looks like compared to his set of plans.

kleblanc
March 10th, 2002, 06:37 PM
This guy Kamal is an a-hole. My advice to anyone that is thinking of doing business with this guy, stay clear of him. He is nothing but trouble. When I had my Monster I did buisness with him and on each ocation he really screwed me. About a month ago some hooligans backed a truck through the front door of the 1604 store and stole 4 or 5 tricked out high dollar ducks. I heard he planned the whole thing. Well this is my own experience in the dealings with him. I have also heard some other horror stories from other motorcyclist. Just an FYI!!!!

jan haning
March 14th, 2002, 06:41 PM
I agree with Kerry and just about everyone that I know that have dealt with him, don't particularly care for the guy. I heard his store was robbed several weeks ago and they got several bikes, leathers, helmets and even his own bike. If his insurance covered the theft fully, I'd be surprised. Anyway, what comes around, goes around. He outta learn to treat customers or potential customers a little nicer (or is it true, he hates women?)

Todd Hoffmaster
March 14th, 2002, 08:14 PM
Turks don't hate women, especially American women. They do watch too much Baywatch and think that all American women are like what they see on TV. The tv shows that are shown in Turkey all feature women that look pretty much like you, Jan.
Ask Kemal if he's circumcised if he starts bothering you ;) It's a pain party that the whole community comes over to watch, did I mention that the boys are usually over 10 years old when it gets cut... Ouch! :eek:

James Thomas
March 14th, 2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Todd H.:
Turks don't hate women, especially American women. They do watch too much Baywatch and think that all American women are like what they see on TV. The tv shows that are shown in Turkey all feature women that look pretty much like you, Jan.
Ask Kemal if he's circumcised if he starts bothering you ;) It's a pain party that the whole community comes over to watch, did I mention that the boys are usually over 10 years old when it gets cut... Ouch! :eek: You stationed over there when you were Active duty????

I was at Field Station Sinop in 86-87.

Telling the Turk soldiers I was from Texas, they automatically assumed I was from Dallas and new JR. tongue.gif

Scott Rich
March 14th, 2002, 10:36 PM
I've only been there to browse and they seemed friendly enough, but Rick J. told me he sold him his RSVR with RSV wheels and he had to go back and *****.

needforspeed2
March 15th, 2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Todd H.:
[Ask Kemal if he's circumcised if he starts bothering you ;) It's a pain party that the whole community comes over to watch, did I mention that the boys are usually over 10 years old when it gets cut... Ouch! :eek: [/QB]Too much information.

zman
March 15th, 2002, 09:30 AM
HE`S A CROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Thomas
March 15th, 2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Rick Z:
HE`S A CROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://home.satx.rr.com/satkat/nixon.gif I'm not a crook (http://www.pnc.com.au/~bridgfam/nixon.wav)

[ March 15, 2002, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: James ]

Todd Hoffmaster
March 15th, 2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by James:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Todd H.:
You stationed over there when you were Active duty????

I was at Field Station Sinop in 86-87.
tongue.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Yep, I spent 26 months at Incirlik AB in 87-89. I loved it over there and am looking forward to going back in the future, too. Sinop - Russian eavsdropper you tongue.gif

jan haning
March 19th, 2002, 07:33 PM
Todd, he always pretends he doesn't understand me whenever I ask him a question, so how do you think I could go about asking him about the "skinning party" and it's influence on life? :eek:
I've learned how to deal with him now. I just talk to the younger guy there (I think it's his son)and ignore him all together. ;)

Todd Hoffmaster
March 20th, 2002, 09:48 PM
Hi - Merhaba
How much? - Ne kadar?
Too much money - cok kadar
Circumcision - sunnet

:confused: :confused: :confused: