PDA

View Full Version : 3*10 SMR REPORT

James Thomas
March 10th, 2002, 01:34 PM
I suppose with Daytona and cool weather the majority <meowed> out today.

Thomas (TLR), Phil (GSX1000R), James (TLR), and myself did a quick run to PR37, 1283, Bob's Road, 470, 187, Vanderpool break where it started to rain :mad: . Arturo met up with us at the store there and we made a mad dash to Bandera for fuel. Decided to take 16 straight home, and Phil was apparently cold, as he was gone, gone, gone.

Other than it being cold, then wet, it was wonderful. :rolleyes:

Next Saturday looks very promising. :cool:

tiller
March 10th, 2002, 03:24 PM
Aman to that!!!

Inlaw1
March 10th, 2002, 04:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James:
I suppose with Daytona and cool weather the majority &lt;meowed&gt; out today.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm afraid that is the case. Several of us got together at Gary Dunham's house to watch the races. I was wondering if anyone rode today as I could see rain out to the west. Bobby and Todd got a little wet riding over to Gary's house.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James:
Next Saturday looks very promising.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes it does! smile.gif High's for Fri. look to be towards 80 degrees, with Sat. looking very promising for good riding weather.

For those of you that have not heard, we will be doing a mini IBI ride this Sat. Hooking up with the Houston / Austin / Killeen group for a long ride! Details will be posted early this week on this board! Watch for them.

[ March 10, 2002: Message edited by: Gary Stoops ]

kleblanc
March 10th, 2002, 05:23 PM
To heck with Daytona. Did you see the World Super Bike Races at 10:30. Haga is back and he is on fire. Can not wait to go to Laguna and see these guys race in July. I already have my bike rented and ready to ride.