PDA

View Full Version : Had a good and WET time to day!!!

tiller
April 6th, 2002, 10:41 PM
--- WARNING--- WARNING--- WARNING
At the end of my trash pick up report I have some thoughts
about things that effect my way of life. So if you dont care to read
stuff like that on this board... DONT READ PAST THE NEXT set OF
WARNING SIGNS!!!!!! Thank you:)

Only 5 people came out to pick up trash :confused: Only one person came on a bike.
That was me. The tiller and me dont care bout no rain. It was a good time got to ride in Ricks
new van ( I think Its new) owell. I hope the two little new TSBA members are doing ok??
If you hade come out you would know what I mean!!! Rick and Todd do.
By the way a BIG thanks to Rick Z. :D
Dude I felt bad that you came back. I had hope that you saw me putting on my rain gear.
Thanks again for coming back to check on me.
LATER.....

TillerNutt......

WARNING____WARNING___WARNING

My wife and I sleep real good at night with a 9mm/15 round clip and my 45/6 round clip
under are bed. Thanks to people like you we might have a chance to sleep good every night.
Lets keep up the good fight:)

TillerNutt

JJTX
April 7th, 2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by TillerNutt:
My wife and I sleep real good at night with a 9mm/15 round clip and my 45/6 round clip
under are bed. Thanks to people like you we might have a chance to sleep good every night.
Lets keep up the good fight:)

TillerNuttAmen to that! If hell ever froze over, and they made it PAST our military, they wouldnt make it much further than that. My 900RPM machinegun, and AR15A2 with 40rd mag's would love a workout against moving targets.

6 rounds......You gotta Glock36? or one of those new kimbers?

If I didnt have to work mornings, I would have joined the cleanup...

[ April 07, 2002, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: Joe-R1 ]

Inlaw1
April 7th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Thanks Thomas for the post! I was wondering if anyone had gone out at all. Thanks to those that did! http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport12.gif
And just what were the new additions? I know a couple of our members have some new additions to the family so is that the reference? Or did you guys find something on the side of the road?

Sorry I could not get out there. I'll be there for the next one!

Inlaw1
April 7th, 2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Joe-R1:
oopsJoe, you know that you can delete a whole post, right? By clicking on the "Edit/delete" icon at the top of your post you can delete the whole post by checking the delete post box in the upper left corner, instead of just deleting the text only.

JJTX
April 7th, 2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Gary Stoops:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe-R1:
oopsJoe, you know that you can delete a whole post, right? By clicking on the "Edit/delete" icon at the top of your post you can delete the whole post by checking the delete post box in the upper left corner, instead of just deleting the text only.</font>[/QUOTE]Well, aint that cute. I thought I tried that, and it said that was for ' moderators ' only...... smile.gif

tiller
April 7th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Joe
Got a Ruger p90dc and a Taurus pt 92 afs. Would not mine a Ar15. Just dont have the $. I just
hope the day I can get one I will be able to.

Gary
The new members are two small dogs that where left on the side of the road. Rick left some
food and water for them :cool:
Later
TillerNutt

zman
April 7th, 2002, 01:56 PM
TILLERNUTT

That`s OK man, your welcome.

Hope the two littel guys are doing OK and splattered all over the road.

Crummy turn out, but had fun with you`s guy`s, it`s the only way to pick up trash,me driving!!! DOOGH!!!!!!!!

Inlaw1
April 7th, 2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Joe-R1:
I thought I tried that, and it said that was for ' moderators ' onlyHmmm, shouldn't of if it was your post. Someone else's it would, but not on a post you made. Oh well, you got it straight now. smile.gif

JJTX
April 8th, 2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by TillerNutt:
Joe
Got a Ruger p90dc and a Taurus pt 92 afs. Would not mine a Ar15. Just dont have the $. I just
hope the day I can get one I will be able to.

TillerNuttohhh ok. I've never been a fan of Ruger and Taurus for Auto's, but I do have two ruger revolvers and the Mini-14. Know whatcha mean on the AR......I blew 1200$ on mine, and that was in 1996. Remember, the longer you wait, the more expensive they get, unless Bush dosent re-sign the AW-Ban legislation...I aint holding my breath.

Todd Hoffmaster
April 8th, 2002, 11:47 AM
I personally wanted to thank the 5 members for coming out to clean up the roadway. We ended up with 14 bags of trash and that is because we took our time to do above and beyond the 8foot rule. Our area definitely looks better than the rest of them. That helps to make our club look better in the public eye, too.
It would be nice for others to help the same few who are dedicated to this chapter. Why should the few help make the majority? We love to ride but we hate to do anything extra and that's not right or fair. Some of you have ligitimate reasons(Gary, Luther and Barry) but the others???
This project was voted on at a chapter meeting, so if you were against the idea you should have spoke up.

needforspeed2
April 8th, 2002, 05:20 PM
Sorry I didn't show up, I'm a lousy head injury sufferer and I plumb forgot smile.gif

Todd Hoffmaster
April 8th, 2002, 07:39 PM
Sorry Lance, Bobby and Brad. I forgot about you guys, too. :eek: :D

bobby robbins
April 9th, 2002, 08:21 AM
Hey Mr. President
I totally understand what your saying. Sorry I wasn't there to back you up Saturday. I needed to spend some time with Patty. We did a bicycle ride in Johnson City in support of the Hill Country Children's Advocacy Center trying to stop child abuse. It rained the whole time, but we had a great time. Only rode 24 miles thought. They fed us good and of course we got a T-shirt.

[ April 09, 2002, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Mr Buelligan ]