PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED 95 GSX-R 750 For Sale

Jake_GSXR_750
July 1st, 2004, 09:06 PM
I am selling my 95 Gsxr 750. Here is some info and some pics on the bike. My name is Jake and contact number I can be reached at is
832 493 3583

From what I have been informed of the color scheme is a rare one to find. I have been told there are only 3 of them in the houston area and I currently own one of them. It is definatly an eye catcher!!

Only reason I am selling my baby is because I just stumbled on a deal I cant pass up. I am trying to buy a 98 Ninja ZX9R.

I brought the bike to the shop and had them take out the carbs and clean them. They also had backed off the Jets because the jets were running too rich. Cleaned the K&N Airfilter as well.

Full Yosh Rs3 exhaust
Just replaced the Sparkplugs
Kevlar brakelines Front and Rear
Front and rear rim lips have been chromed.
2nd look tank bra
+3 rear sprocket
-1 Front sprocket
Gold DID chain
Seat cowl. (Rear seat included as well)
Brand new Dunlop D207's 280 rear and 120 front
Steering Dampener
Stage 1 jetting
K&N airfilter
Racetech Front springs - The suspension has been tuned in for a rider from 240 to 250 lbs or so.
Flushmounts in front
Custom Led Turnsignals rear
Silver Race spools
Ordered a Zero Gravity dark tinted double bubble windscreen. It should arrive soon.
Rear shock dampner has been moved from the right side of the bike to under the rear seat compartment to clean up the look of the bike.

Clear and clean texas title.

http://www.hometown.aol.com/jaywest77/images/gixxer.jpg
http://www.hometown.aol.com/jaywest77/images/rightgsxr.jpg

[ July 23, 2004, 12:08: Message edited by: Jake_GSXR_750 ]

Big Dog
July 2nd, 2004, 06:05 AM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,,???????????????????

txlen
July 19th, 2004, 09:43 PM
yes...p/m me with a price!!...Len

Jake_GSXR_750
July 26th, 2004, 06:44 PM
sold!!! len mcdonald Enjoy your new Bike!!!!

txlen
July 26th, 2004, 09:50 PM
thanks jake....put about 100 miles on it tonite...took the women for a test ride...i think i jus need to synch the carbs in and it'll be fine....Len