PDA

View Full Version : It's your lucky day...

bjhughes
April 26th, 2004, 10:11 AM
I've decided to sell my beloved Ducati. Nothing personal, it's just time for another project.

Here's the details...

1998 900 SS/FE #073, custom paint scheme, carbon everywhere, kevlar lines (brakes/clutch), corbin seat, 41MM flatslide carbs, brand new high compression pistons, new belts, new fluids (oil & hydraulics), new tires (BT 010), K&N air filter, factory (large tube) race exhaust, roughly 14K miles (under break-in schedule now for new pistons). Probably some other stuff I forgot to mention. If you have seen this machine, you know it is immaculate.

Collectible, but fun ! This bad boy scoots and is guaranteed to deliver more smiles per mile than anything you've ever owned. I'm listing her at $6800, but I'll go down a few bucks for a fellow TSBA member.

Act now...life is too short to have regrets !

ST4s
May 2nd, 2004, 01:39 AM
Say it aint so!

Hood Ornament
May 2nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
WTF?? BJ doesn't buy bikes, he just takes long term test rides. :D tongue.gif

bjhughes
May 3rd, 2004, 04:09 AM
Hey, I've done all I can with this machine. She's spotless, beautiful, and a joy to ride, but my work here is done !

It's time to sell her, find some other project (maybe Ducati ?), and move on.

The Kawasaki is already sold/gone. After I sell the Duc, we'll see what shows up in my garage.

I'll make a hell of a deal (much lower price than stated above) if anybody is ready to act now !

bjhughes
May 8th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Okay looky-lou's, the price has been ruduced drastically to move this fine piece of art quickly (plus I just bought the R1 and need to re-supply the emergency funds)...

Listed in the Morning News at $5,600 OBO. That means +/- $5,200 to a TSBA friend.

Do it...do it...you know you want to !

JamesAC
May 11th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I've been forwarding this to a friend...he currently rides a 916 but a 900ss was his first love and he's been looking around.

Any pics?

if you prefer to email:

jamesacorell@hotmail.com

JamesAC
May 11th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Oops - Umm, ok. Now, when are you avail to show it? :D

bjhughes
May 11th, 2004, 04:57 PM
James:

Just sent you an e-mail. Sorry, got home later than usual today.