PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Kaw ZX6R for sale

David_VMI91
January 26th, 2004, 10:31 AM
As much as I hate to do this I am going to have to sell my Kaw.

It is a 2000 Kawasaki ZX6R,
600cc inline 4, water cooled super sport.

Add ons:
Race Tech front forks
Scotts Damper
Full D&D exhaust system
Rejetted to match the exhaust with multiple dyno tests
"Newish" Pilot sports front and rear
Fender eliminator
Rear turn signal integrator
re-geared on both front and rear sprockets with a 520 race chain conversion kit

around 8,000 miles

This thing is a GREAT bike, the motor puts 100+ HP to the ground, and with the new front suspension and the Scotts it handles incredibly well. This was a track bike, converted back to a street bike after less then 1/2 a season of racing. It is all street legal and has a current inspection sticker. I also hold the title free and clear, it is not a salvage title.

However it is not the most cosmetically pretty bike around. It has no stickers from the orignal Kaw design. It is red, but has some scratches on the left side of the fairing and the stator cover from a very low speed (5 mph) gravel spill.

If you are looking for the bling-bling, posser bike look elsewhere this is not for you.

If you are a relatively new rider that has out grown your starter bike, or you are an advanced rider that wants a 600 that can really tear up the road or track, or if you want to go race this is a great bike for you.

For the racers, this bike is drilled and partially wired, all it needs is race body work and it is ready to go.

I have pictures so email me if you are interested.

thanks
David
david@prowire.com

David_VMI91
January 28th, 2004, 12:02 PM
I forgot, I am looking to get between $3,500 and $3,000. Email me for pics

David

David_VMI91
February 6th, 2004, 01:22 PM
bump

David_VMI91
February 16th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Sold

Jus10
February 16th, 2004, 10:03 AM
SOLD :eek:

So what are we getting and when are we getting it Mr. Vice President?

David_VMI91
February 16th, 2004, 02:47 PM
that is a great question, I want to get either a Yamaha FZ1 or a Kawasaki Z1000, both have nice uprght riding positions for my shoulder. The issue (as always) is money.

Anyone wanting to donate to the GDANB Fund - that is the Get Dave A New Bike Fund, please let me know. This donation is completely non-tax deductable and none of your money will go to a good cause smile.gif

Kind a warms your heart