PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Trailer

claudenolen
November 12th, 2004, 04:30 PM
It’s a heavy-duty “single rail” trailer that I purchased from a trailer company called Jiffy Hitch in Maryland. It has been stored in my garages for most of the past nine years. It comes with a spare tire, ramp, and takes a 1 7/8 tow ball. The tire channel is six inches across, and about seven feet long. It’s located in Killeen. $200 254-690-3950

Donny
November 13th, 2004, 02:31 AM
C.B., I'm looking for a trailer myself, can this be expanded to fit two bikes? I am adept at welding and fabricating; need to know if the physical size will allow for expansion. Be back in about 30 days.

claudenolen
November 13th, 2004, 10:44 AM
The frame of the trailer is about three and a half feet wide (fender to fender). You probably could weld tire rails along the sides, but then you would have to figure out how to tie the bikes down. It's a super sturdy trailer (not like alot of them I've seen), and would work well for moving a dirt bike around. ;)

-cb

Joseph A
November 13th, 2004, 07:24 PM
It's $200 right? Well if that's the price and it's fully operational then yes, I'm super interested, if you have some pic's then I would appreciate if you can email or post them.
Thx

Joseph A
November 13th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the pic's.
You got mail smile.gif

Donny
November 15th, 2004, 03:39 AM
C.B. I'll be in touch as soon as I get back; that is if you still have the trailer then? The pics look like I can make a 2nd channel to hold a second dirt bike...can't tell for sure until I see it. Thanks for sending pics.