PDA

View Full Version : Take offs- price adjustment, make offers!

VFRacer-R
August 24th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I have 1 set of EXCELLENT take offs. Don't forget to add shipping to the cost unless arrangements for pickup is made...

1 set of Dunlop 208s that look almost new! Asking $100 for the set in sizes 120/70-17 and 160/60-17. Perfect for SV or other 600s.

The last thing I have is a rear Michelin TX35 DOT race compound medium (I think). I am asking $100 obo for it- size 160/60-17. This tire has never been mounted, and kept out of UV/heat. It is plenty soft!

Will consider interesting trades and offers!

-Tom

[ September 06, 2004, 13:23: Message edited by: Boogity Boogity ]

Andy Crouter
August 25th, 2004, 08:50 PM
tom i'll buy either the dunlops or the bridgestones; will you be at the cmra races this weekend? if so, then maybe someone from sa (where i am at) can bring them back?

Andy Crouter
August 26th, 2004, 09:10 PM
No worries, Tom. I'm thinking ahead to the Sep 18 and 19 lstd at tws. The tires would be going on the trusty rusty F2.

If you are going to be in SA before then, give me a ring or send me an email or post it here or let me know telepathically smile.gif

Andy Crouter
August 26th, 2004, 09:12 PM
oops. acrouter@satx.rr.com , 210.832.3029 (office)

VFRacer-R
September 6th, 2004, 12:22 PM
OK,
I have the Dunlops left- they are "as new" with lots n lots of tread, and no real heat cycle on them. They were used at the first Cresson endurance race, which was wet and sssllllooooowwwww. These are worth it for the price alone. I would feel comfortable running a couple of sprints with this set, and I am really, really conservative when it comes to re-using tires. $100/set obo

The Michelin is new (never mounted), and would be great paired with a Michelin front. This is the TX35, in a medium compound- it is the predessesor to the Pilot. I would not use this in a race unless you had a matching new TX25, which I don't think they sell any more. But it would be just fine for track days. The tire is about a year old, but kept in a climate controlled environment, away from UV rays. $100 obo