PDA

View Full Version : Wrench Night

R1John03
June 2nd, 2006, 11:26 PM
Saturday evening we are going to be having a barbecue at Eddie's and working on bikes mostly Alfredo's bike since he finally got all of his parts in after the accident.

Ivan
June 3rd, 2006, 12:06 AM
Soo.. Alfredo, where did you crash your bike? and how bad was the damage? Just finished putting Davids bike together after the crash two weeks ago, that **** honda plastic sure is expensive! 1300 dollars just for parts and one late night putting it all together. Hope to see you guys up in this area soon.

edyama
June 4th, 2006, 10:28 PM
He had some damage but he laid it down on some back road curves.

alfredoconde
June 6th, 2006, 06:31 PM
hello!

alfredoconde
June 6th, 2006, 06:42 PM
hello!! im back.. we had a wrench night my bike is running again.. this week i take the farings to Mexico for a good paint job.. i think im going to dress my baby in white.. don let my girlfrend read this.. jejeje she will get jealous also to break the white maybe some blue design.. we went back to the roads were i wreked last sunday, they repaved the curve.. the ride was awsome.. i tried Eddie's Fz1 the 02 i did not feel as confident maybe because the position is a little higher.. i got to ride the 06 Fz1.. smooth.. still high to my taste and the seat is uncomfortable.. the power is good, it corners better and id does not tend to raise the front end with the wind at high speeds like the 02 does.. i still prefer the r6 well i have class laters!! Alfredo.

Ivan
June 6th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Good to hear from you, i'm sure you'll have the bike back together in no time. Yea...big difference between the R6 and the FZ1 but theres positives and negatives on both sides. FZ, easy on the back, lots of grunt, no need to shift much, good two up riding. On the neg side its a bit heavy and takes a little more input on the bars. The R6 is light and nimble, great power on top but its hell on this old mans back, plus i would never two up on it. Since David bought the CBR1000RR, i now own his old R6, so now i have the best of both. Just installed the Hyper Pro spring set (front and rear) on the R6, rides much better now. Bring the guys up for a hill ride soon, we'll have a blast.