July 4th, 2006, 10:44 AM
hehehehe

Jus10
July 4th, 2006, 12:14 PM
very cool man!

F2
July 5th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Now that’s some inspiration here.

http://www.codeonemagazine.com/test/archives/2005/articles/jul_05/airspace/images/422ndtest_19.jpg

Hammer
July 5th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Nice. That's a lot of electronics in one little box.

JohnT
July 8th, 2006, 04:18 PM
that's too busy. I would just run into ****.

F2
July 8th, 2006, 11:43 PM

But I really want have that ejection seat just in case:D

DJN
July 10th, 2006, 01:10 PM

Yeah, I hate running into four asterisks as well... :rolleyes:

F2
July 10th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Don't have to look at it until unless you want to know what kind twistes/turns coming ahead.

Kind a like course indicator in video games.:cool:

ZedX
July 10th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Don't have to look at it until unless you want to know what kind twistes/turns coming ahead.

Kind a like course indicator in video games.:cool:

MikeN has said this also. Perplexes me. i just don't understand how you can watch the GPS for the turns and watch the road for turns and hazzards at the same time. Maybe it's this **** slow coonass processor I was born with....

Hammer
July 10th, 2006, 02:29 PM
I do the same thing as Mike.
After completing a turn and establishing a straight line, I continue to look ahead and look at the entrance to the next turn.
Well before reaching the braking point of the turn, I glance down and quickly determine the degree of the turn.
This doesn't in any way negate the efforts of determining entry speed, braking point and apex setting from me during the turn.
Rather is simply helps me understand what is coming.

I can see lines coming off the turn or immediately after the turn indicating crossing roads.
I can see a decreasing radius turn that is hidden by the turn entry etc.

I never did it until Mike suggested it to me and now I wouldn't ride in a strage area without it.

ZedX
July 10th, 2006, 02:32 PM
I do the same thing as Mike.
After completing a turn and establishing a straight line, I continue to look ahead and look at the entrance to the next turn.
Well before reaching the braking point of the turn, I glance down and quickly determine the degree of the turn.
This doesn't in any way negate the efforts of determining entry speed, braking point and apex setting from me during the turn.
Rather is simply helps me understand what is coming.

I can see lines coming off the turn or immediately after the turn indicating crossing roads.
I can see a decreasing radius turn that is hidden by the turn entry etc.

I never did it until Mike suggested it to me and now I wouldn't ride in a strage area without it.

guess you use it the same way i use the riders in front of me. I'm wayyyyy slower on a solo ride due to not having those indicators in front.

Hammer
July 10th, 2006, 02:40 PM
I can't keep up to the riders in front of me. I'm ALWAYS alone.

Roseknight
July 11th, 2006, 01:13 PM
I can't keep up to the riders in front of me. I'm ALWAYS alone.
cough yeah right... I seem to recall following 3 VFRs up in Ark.. and not seeing much of any of them..

F2
July 11th, 2006, 02:37 PM
That was on your old bike Mitch;)

Hammer
July 11th, 2006, 02:39 PM
cough yeah right... I seem to recall following 3 VFRs up in Ark.. and not seeing much of any of them..

Ahh, true. Apparently I'm occasionally faster than I think.