PDA

View Full Version : Berlin

alfredoconde
July 17th, 2006, 05:03 AM
hey guys sorry i dont connect that offten.. im in berlin i have not find a bike dealer yet but im working on it i have a feww addresses that i wil go.. ill be here for a month miss the bike lots of scooters over here and bigass licence plates laters, alfredo.

StexFJR
July 17th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Hey Alfredo, good to hear from you. I watched the motoGP this week on TV. The race was at Sachsenring in Germany. I didn't see you in the stands. LOL
Hurry and get a bike over there. I'm sure you must've seen a couple of BMWs for sale.

edyama
July 18th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Hay, Alfredo it good to hear from you. Make sure that you bring some German honeys, or at lest dome good pics.

R1John03
July 21st, 2006, 12:21 AM
Hope you are having fun over there. Bring me back a cap from Hard Rock Cafe.

Faylaricia
July 21st, 2006, 12:51 PM
Hey, I am jealous! :D

If you go to Frankfurt, tell the city I said "Hi".

My parents were just there in spring and my best friend from there told me that 4-wheelers are totally in now and everyone rides them. Do you see that in Berlin too?

mtr6
July 22nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
hey alfredo hope you're having lots of fun. feel sorry for you since you weren't able to make it over there before the world cup. but anyways i want a H.R. cap too.

alfredoconde
August 1st, 2006, 08:41 AM
guys im having fun here lots of bikes.. i mis my bb lots.. i might rent a scooter for a couple of days but is not the same thing.. ill probably feel like im unfaithfull to my bike jejeje i got lots of pics from here i did not get a chance to attend moto gp but i saw the good ending by valentino on german tv.. ill be back soon se you guy later.. Alfredo.

Faylaricia
August 1st, 2006, 09:17 AM
Here are some addresses to dealers in Berlin:

http://www.motorradsuche.de/suche2.htm#plz1

Desmothek is a dealer for Ducati, Moto Guzzi, BMW.

Peter Fuhrmann is a Yamaha dealership.

Offroad Schmiede has KTM, Husqvarna, etc.

city bBike Motorräder has Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha.

and so on, just go down the list.....