PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Trip

R1John03
August 7th, 2006, 09:44 PM
We need to come up with a way to raise some money so we can try to make it up to San Antonio again to ride with the guys up there on a Sunday. Now that gas prices are going up we are going to have to come up with new ways. So if you have any ideas let us know.

Inlaw1
August 7th, 2006, 09:49 PM
ARe any of you guys coming up for our Hotter Than Hell Iron Butt Iinvitational (HTH IBI) this weekend in the Hill Country? It would be good to see ou guys if you can make it.

You'd have to come up Fri and we'll ride all day Sat and spend the night out be Kerrville. You can find all the info in the General forum.

R1John03
August 7th, 2006, 10:15 PM
I need to talk to some of my guys about it, but as for me I can't get the day off, have 4 weddings to tend to this weekend.

edyama
August 7th, 2006, 10:41 PM
well i cant. i cant get the time off of work.

Inlaw1
August 7th, 2006, 10:47 PM
4 weddings??!! In one weekend?? :D I hope there isn't a funeral in there also... sounds like a movie or something. :)

Sorry we won't see you this weekend, but if there is a Fall IBI then maybe you can make that one.

edyama
August 7th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Na... he needs to deliver his cakes to those weddings.

R1John03
August 7th, 2006, 10:50 PM
sounds like a plan. I hope there isn't a funeral either that would be bad. Gary were you able to find out that number for me or we don't need it?