PDA

View Full Version : New exhaust for the 06 fz1

edyama
August 22nd, 2006, 12:08 AM
I've been searching and searching for a new exhaust for my bike and found some but the best one I've found was from Two Brothers racing. Does any one know any info about this brand?:shrug:

Dmpc_TT
August 22nd, 2006, 01:55 PM
2 bros is good quality good HP product. IMHO

Ran 2 bros on two different bikes. I was happy with the sound and performance, no quality probs-

StuartR
August 22nd, 2006, 02:22 PM
Not sure if you've seen this thread on the FZ Owners Board but it seems to have some pretty good info on '06 exhaust options.....

http://www.yamahafz1oa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53262

Travis H
September 22nd, 2006, 04:55 PM
I've been very happy with the exhaust on my fz6. Very good fit and finish and it was a little less expensive than most of the others.Plus on most of their exhausts you are able to tune the amount of db's that you want to have. All you have to do is use one of their exhaust noise diffusers. Quality product in my opinion.I'm even thinking about getting their offering for my zx 10 as it will get rid of the dual exhaust set up and go to a high pipe type and will probably loose about 15 or 20 lbs with the carbon fibre can.

edyama
September 26th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Well your right about the HP, but it is loud. I really like the exhaust done for the bike.