PDA

View Full Version : Amazing driver

R1John03
September 12th, 2006, 10:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftGaTPpRlDw&mode=related&search=

Travis H
September 22nd, 2006, 04:50 PM
those speeds were way to fast to try that maneuver and they were very lucky he did not end up end opposite traffic.

Faylaricia
September 25th, 2006, 12:23 PM
those speeds were way to fast to try that maneuver and they were very lucky he did not end up end opposite traffic.

I think they actually made that very smooth consistently ...

Hammer
September 25th, 2006, 01:47 PM

I think the criticism was of the cops. At those speeds, a PIT maneuver isn't likely to end up as neat and tidy as this one did.
The majority of drivers would have ended up in a BIG **** wreck.

Faylaricia
September 25th, 2006, 01:56 PM

I think the criticism was of the cops. At those speeds, a PIT maneuver isn't likely to end up as neat and tidy as this one did.
The majority of drivers would have ended up in a BIG **** wreck.

That is how I took it. I think those cops were very smooth in their maneuver. They didn't slam him but slowly touch him and moved his rear end over.

Maybe I've been playing too many computer games this morning, it just looked so clean...

Mike N
September 25th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Old video.. but yea, was handled well. Driver wasn't doing anything that special.